Olight Is In!!!

RADICALRAVEN

Newly Enlightened
Hey All, Just an update to let you know I got the Olight T10 in today :cool:!!! What a Sweeeeeet Little light this is. It came with the T15 body to accept a AA battery. I just put the T15 body together (since I only had a AA on hand :eek:) and have been playing around with it. Modes are all real noticeable. I have it set for the 60 lumens mode. This is my first light that has all these modes ......STROBE AND SOS .......WHOAAAAA!!! I YIKE EM :D !!! Apparently I have a lot to learn about these little lights and new found collection/hobby. Just thought I'd share .......Now what to buy Next .......:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: Take Good Care All and Be Safe Always.

God Bless :)

-RADICALRAVEN-

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF.

I have an Olight I like myself. Good choice for a first purchase. Yes I did say a first purchase. I will be surprised if your done now.

Bill

RADICALRAVEN

Newly Enlightened
Yep ...will definately be making more light purchases!!! I'm really enjoying this new found hobby/collecting :rock:. Matter of fact my next light will be a Fenix, just haven't decided which one ...either the P2D Q5 or the T1???

The one thing I forgot to mention, is that I was able to fit a clip on the Olight :thumbsup:!!! I had bought a few Rayovac/Nuwai X-3's a while back and it just so happened that the clip fit the new Olight perfectly. So, now I can clip it on the go :twothumbs. Take Good Care All and Be Safe Always.

-RADICALRAVEN-

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Go for the T1(or go for a Dereelight CL1H, similar performance but easier to upgrade), you already have something similar to the P2D-CE.

I'm glad you like your light!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Hey RAVEN, glad to see you are enjoying your Olight; and that you found a clip for it.

As for your next light, the Fenix P2D Q5 is perfect; if you want redundant capability with your Olight. The Fenix T1 is a completely different light. It's actually a bit longer, with a bigger head than a Surefire 6P.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them. Or PM me, Bro. :)

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
for a truely affordable scorcher(sp?) get the T1, you wont be able to look at the hotspot from under 1 meter on a white wall...

Crenshaw

RGB_LED

Enlightened
:welcome:RADICALRAVEN. Glad to hear you liked your first light.

As for your comment and question...

Yep ...will definately be making more light purchases!!! I'm really enjoying this new found hobby/collecting :rock:. Matter of fact my next light will be a Fenix, just haven't decided which one ...either the P2D Q5 or the T1???
-RADICALRAVEN-
If you begin to hang around here a bit more, you will quickly learn that the best thing to do when deciding between two lights is to simply... buy both! :party::broke:

Pistolero

Enlightened
Hey All, Just an update to let you know I got the Olight T10 in today It came with the T15 body to accept a AA battery. I just put the T15 body together (since I only had a AA on hand :eek:) and have been playing around with it.
-RADICALRAVEN-

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

The emitter module is the same for the T15 and the T10? So it's like the P2D-L1Dce combo? Where did you get this sweet package. Does the module fit on the T15 nicely?

Thinking about springing for the T10, but am not sure if I want it or not.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
You don't, unless it is a second hand one. For a new one, you'll have to buy directly from Dereelight. They ship via EMS so waiting time is pretty short.