Advise about selling a light

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
I have a 6P with the TLS tailcap and LED kit from Opticshq, and use a FM34 with this setup.

Im eagerly waiting for the new U2s from SureFire since they are really more what I want. I have always liked the 6P interface, but finding my selves not using it much. What I want is a light with variable output, and the choice of flood to spot. My setup does this very well! BUT Im still not satisfied...Part of why is because the light tends to activate when Im carrying it in the pocket, I dont wanna carry it in a holster...
You can upgrade the 6P very easily, but where are the limit? Might there be any kind of limit upgrading this light with more lumens regarding the heat and heatsinking?
I dont think they will discontinue the 6P, so if I sell it now I probably could buy another in the feature if I felt the urge for it.

Should I try to sell the light with the TLS kit and beamdiffuser, or should I keep the light and just sell the light kit? If I sold the light kit I would have to buy another LED drop in if I wanted to use it...

Im a student, so I have to sell stuff to buy new stuff and something have to give...

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
hmm I cannot tell you what you should do but over time I have made 2 rules:

#1 I will not sell something I cannot buy again. (another surefire C2)
#2 I will not sell semething I will have to buy again

tuned them up to your needs, Kostas

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
What is Mc2CS exactly? I must have missed that.

kosPap;
your #2 was one reason I decided that Im not gonna sell it, or at least not right now. I really like the 6P interface so I would want to have one sooner or later again.

I really need a well paid job! That would probably solve my problems... :)