E2L Outdoorsman, when available?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the new version, 60L high, Surefire website says March. Well it is now March, does anybody have a more definitive date? My non-flashaholic friend may actually be interested in this. She loves the E2 I got for her several years ago. Trouble is, at the time, the E2 was only $55.

By the way, does anybody sell the E2L Outdoorsmen for less then $129?

Lightingguy321

Enlightened
Just because it is the second day of march doesn't necessarily mean that surefire will have the new products out, wait to Mid-late march and check back again, remember patience is a virtue.

Dark Matter

Newly Enlightened
For the new version, 60L high, Surefire website says March. Well it is now March, does anybody have a more definitive date? My non-flashaholic friend may actually be interested in this. She loves the E2 I got for her several years ago. Trouble is, at the time, the E2 was only $55.

By the way, does anybody sell the E2L Outdoorsmen for less then $129?

I placed an order for the E1L and E2L with OpticsHQ. They expect ETA at 1st or 2nd week of March 2008. Call OpticsHQ, they take good care of CPF member.

dm:twothumbs

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks like the light is now available from the Surefire website. OpticsHQ website still specifies the older light and not any cheaper.

tussery

Enlightened
It looks like the light is now available from the Surefire website. OpticsHQ website still specifies the older light and not any cheaper.
Shoot them an e-mail when ordering and specify you would like the dual output version and you will more than likely get one. I know for a fact that OpticsHQ does not have any of the older E2L in stock because Mike mentioned he sent them all back to Surefire to have them upgraded to the dual output feature.

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
As bluesaber has noted we have and are shipping the new E1L & E2L in stock as well as the new dual output KX1 and KX2's - it's all been in stock since last Friday.

E2DL's and G3L's with Holster kits will be shipping next week. 6PDL's release end of March, X400, G2ZL, C2L, Z2L are all mid-April.

geepondy, we ARE offering special prices on E1L and E2L single output (Cree) models. See the site for details please.