• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired PIMPED Fenix L0D **SOLD**

Groundhog66

Banned
I just received this one, another impulse buy....:shakehead I don't need another keychain light, especially this nice. HA was removed and it was polished by a fellow CPF'er, whom shall be named when I find the thread. The SSC P4 upgrade was done by PhotonFanatic I was told, perfectly centered as you can see. This little thing BLAZES, very nice light. I am third owner, selling for

SOLD

Shipped ConUS, Int'l a bit more.

DSC02018.jpg

DSC02021.jpg

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Re: PIMPED L0D

Very nice look. You can tell that someone has put a lot of effort into that little light.

thom

Enlightened

I say,

That's one sexy LOD and of all the P4 modded LODs I've seen it is the brightest. If I remember right it uses no spacer so the light is "floodier" than the L0D CE the beam is also super smooth (no cree rings).

Good Luck

:bumpit:
thom

Groundhog66

Banned

I say,

That's one sexy LOD and of all the P4 modded LODs I've seen it is the brightest. If I remember right it uses no spacer so the light is "floodier" than the L0D CE the beam is also super smooth (no cree rings).

Good Luck

:bumpit:
thom

I really want to keep this one, but I have a couple $$ deadlines on Tuesday...:shakehead I never learn....:ohgeez:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: PIMPED L0D **Price Drop**

The suspense is killin me.
maybe some beamshots:crackup::crackup:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: PIMPED Fenix L0D **FINAL Drop $70 Shipped**

Morning bump:bumpit:

Seriously, was I the ONLY one who thought this was a really cool light?:confused:

mikeyx

Enlightened
Re: PIMPED Fenix L0D **FINAL Drop $70 Shipped**

I'll take it. PM on the way.

Mike

bltkmt

Enlightened
Once again...how did I miss this one? mikeyx, let me know if you want to part with this ever...

mikeyx

Enlightened
I received the light today and was very impressed ! The pictures do not do it justice. A beautiful light and very nice work by all those who modded it !

Thanks,
Mike