Step Up 2 the Streets: Flashlight Battle

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was a short sequence, but I lit up part of the theater with an Arc-P GS during the choreography and drew a few laughs. Terrible acting, but great dancing. Semi-Pro was probably the worst movie I have seen in a long time. Be Kind Rewind had its moments.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am a dancer, and i really cant wait for it to open here..ill be equipped with my LOD and NDI by then...it only opens on the 15th here...:ohgeez:

Crenshaw

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
The only time I used a flashlight in a theatre is when I went to a live version of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" at the 5th Avenue Theatre in Seattle WA. USA on 09-16-03, when Chad and Janet run out of gas or something and the song "A Light Over Frankenstein's Castle" was played. It was, by far, the brightest flashlight in the whole place. And the bright cyan beam the Yugoth Blaster produced was very noticeable as well, because they had a fog machine going, and some of the "fog" got up into the audience area.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think they were all using the super cheap "finger" strap on lights from wal-mart etc for that sequence. Looked pretty cool though.

Latest posts