Simple CD/Jewel case labeler?

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Can anyone recommend a simple CD/jewel case label program? I don't have time to sit down and mess with "pretty pictures & graphics"...just want something "cut & dry" that hopefully will allow me to put the CD in, read it and give me a simple print option...Thanks!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
I use CD Stomper, seemed pretty simple and straightforward to me, learned it in one sitting. Found it at my local PriceClub/Costco for around $19.95 and it also included a generous quantity pack of 8-1/2"x11" peel-and-stick labels that I saw selling elsewhere just for the same $20 just for the labels alone...

Does anybody understand what I just said? Hmmm, it's 2:00 a.m. here -- better get some rest...

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I've got that, just waiting to be loaded and checked out. I just don't want to be bothered by hundreds of graphics, looking for straight "generic" type labeling. Black & white is just fine for my needs. Thanks Mr. B.

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use Fellows Neato label system. The kit come with a few labels and the cd label applicator (extremely simple thing). You can use graphics or not, as you desire. Usually, the only labels you can find, are CD labels. It is tough to find jewel case inserts or any other labels, as the stores don't carry them. (sort of like selling mech. pencils, but not replacement erasers.)

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Yep, they try and get you to buy only from them on their website...someone just handed me the Neato system also...now I've got to take time to check it and the Stomper out. Thanks guys!