RIPOFFS back in business! 155 Different Holsters available Here

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 155 Different Ripoffs Holsters avilable Here

Big time :thumbsup: ! I too am glad they are back. I'm really hoping the new owners keep up the quality that made them great. I've gotten a lot of holsters from FilmTools and they have never given me any problems, good company.

I need to go see if they've got the Surefire M6 holsters in stock. :D

-LT

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've also bought quite a few Ripoffs holsters from Filmtools, good products, good retailer.

SilverFox

Flashaholic

Hello Brightnorm,

I was going to gently break the news to you that Ripoff had gone out of business... Imagine my surprise.

I too have had good results ordering from Filmtools.

Tom

Burgess

Flashaholic
Re: 155 Different Ripoffs Holsters available Here

Thank you for this thread.

:twothumbs
_

RebelXTNC

Enlightened
Does anyone know which RIPOFFS model fits the NovaTac EDC series? I have the regular EDC with extended (regular for E and T models) button.

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
I got great service from them. I had a clip model that the metal clip stretched out a bit and I just wrote asking about how to purchase a belt loop model, and he insisted on replacing my old one for free under warranty without me even asking for such.
Sent in my old one, got my new one pretty darn fast.

mspeterson

Enlightened
Does anyone know which RIPOFFS model fits the NovaTac EDC series? I have the regular EDC with extended (regular for E and T models) button.

IIRC, they make one specifically for the EDC lights.

BrightGuy carries the Ripoffs holsters as well, lots in stock and supreme customer service to boot!!!!

Even better, they support CPF, so support them!!!!!

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fantastic! Ripoffs are some of the best holsters I've used in terms of design and quality, on par with Maxpedition items.

brightnorm

Flashaholic

...I'm really hoping the new owners keep up the quality that made them great...-LT

I ordered several a few days ago and just received them. I'm happy to report that quality is fully up to the old standard; the new holsters are identical to their "old" counterparts. I hope to eventually see more of them available in belt loop as well as in clipon models.

Brightnorm

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

I ordered several a few days ago and just received them. I'm happy to report that quality is fully up to the old standard; the new holsters are identical to their "old" counterparts. I hope to eventually see more of them available in belt loop as well as in clipon models.

Brightnorm

Excellent! IIRC all models were available as belt loop the trick was finding someone that stocked it. I remember talking to them a couple of years ago and they said that the coarse weave material was no longer in production so they were slowly switching over to the new stuff. I have a few of the pre-handover but post coarse weave and they were still very nice, actually more "refined" looking. I look forward to getting a couple of the new ones.

FilmTools didn't have the one that fit the M6 last time I looked so I'm going to have to look around a bit.

-LT

skeefu

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know what RIPOFFS holster with FLAP fits the NDI and also the Fenix L1D Q5? Also, does RIPOFFS make holsters for these 2 specific lights with extra battery holder?:whistle:

Irishsentry

Newly Enlightened
I would definitely carry (and will) the belt loop ones but I will have to see about the clip ons.

I had a clip hopelessly sprung during a scuffle with a druggie one night. My gear went flying luckily only my spare light and a leatherman. I never could repair it. Granted that might be unusual circumstances for some, but it was all too common back in the day.

That was back when they first were in business...but I have been wary of clip on items ever since.

Now my D cell mag loop, that snapped on and stayed put and ended the "discussion", but I did know guys that theirs came unhooked so there you have it....anything can fail under the right (wrong) circumstances.