• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Complete FM700L -- $134

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
light029-1.jpg

light031-1.jpg

Here is my 700L, bought from the first run of them, back in 2005. It's in pretty good shape, except for the nicks on the tail cap, which I tried to show in some quick pics. Included are the light, 3 genuine Pila 168S batteries, Pila Charger, Aluminum reflector, either FM's or Modamags (can't remember, but I think it's FM's), an FM PR to bi-pin adapter, WA1318 bulb, and a boro lens. The batteries and charger, alone, cost me around $120 on "sale" from JSB's, back in 2005, although, I do know they're a lot cheaper now. That batteries have been charged less than 10 times, half the times only being maintenance charges.

Anyway, all yours for a measly $134, shipped. Paypal, please! Now that I've moved into an apartment with others, I've got no space for my bike (left at parent's house), so I'm looking to buy a Dahon folding bike and am hoping to sell some stuff to get some cash up to pay for a big chunk of it.

Again, $134, shipped CONUS. (others may inquire)

Last edited:

gjg

Enlightened
Re: FS: Complete FM700L -- $140

:bump: for a nice light - I have it's twin brother in green sitting on my dresser, still reach for it when I want a nice, bright incan. Plus it's focusable and has plenty of throw. A steal for $140 when the Pila's and charger are included...
gg

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Complete FM700L -- $140

A steal for $140 when the Pila's and charger are included...
gg

...and the FM bi-pin adapter! Thanks for the bump. If the scratches on the tail cap are a big issue, one could buy another red Maglite, switch the caps, and this would still be a deal!

kavvika

Enlightened
So this is a tri-bored 3x 17670 powered "LOLA" Mag85? What size is the host cut down to? The bulb is a WA1331, correct? And what would you say runtime is? Could you take a picture of the battery holder? Is the reflector smooth, OP, stipple? Is the Pila charger the new or old version?

Edit: I just realized you said this has a 1318 bulb instead. What's that rated at? And my questions are more out of curiosity, but I would be all over this if it was pewter.

Last edited:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll get a picture of the battery holder. It's Fivemega's 3x17670 holder. It is tri-bored and the runtime has been said to be, by FM 40 minutes. The bulb is 1331 or 1318 (same bulb). The reflector is OP. If you were to put some of AW's newer, higher current 17670's in there, you could put an 1185 in there.

kavvika

Enlightened
Been saving up for a while and....I'll take it as per our PM conversation!

Last edited: