• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired M@g ROP and M@g 85 for sale

XPLRN

Newly Enlightened
I've got some lights that aren't getting used for sale.......they are also listed with some stock lights over at CPFMP so first "I'll take it" per time stamp and Paypal payment gets the light;

#1 - Silver M@g 2-C ROP ;

**setup for two AW "C" cells with the FM SS tail cap. Due to lack of AW "C" cells the light is currently running Dealer Extreme LIon "C:" cells(unprotected) with appropriate magnet spacer. Works great and casts a really nice beam of light!!

** KD MOP aluminum reflector

** ROP- low bulb

** mineral glass lens

This is a beautiful light in excellent condition. I've since purchased a black 2-C ROP which is my color preference, hence the reason for sale. The light will come in the nice black carry pouch as seen in the pictures. As stated above the ROP-low bulb is good with a nice flood beam thanks to the MOP reflector. The light is stock other than the mods mentioned.

$110 >$105 > $100 I will sell/ship to the ConUS only with payment via Paypal cash or credit card; NO E-check. USPS 1st Class Mail with delivery confirmation and I absorb the PP fee..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

#2 M@g 85 with a nice patriotic theme. The light host is 3-D size utilizing a custom FM battery holder with 9 new Fujicell NI-MH AA 2700 batteries.that do not even have one charge cycle on them. As you can see in the one picture the light has a LOP aluminum reflector(cammed) and a borafloat lense. The bulb holder is a Modamag ceramic socket and there are also 3 new 1185 bulbs that come with this light.

$160 > $155 > $150 (or $130 with stock blue bezel) I will sell/ship to the ConUS only with payment via Paypal cash or credit card; NO E-check. USPS 1st Class Mail with delivery confirmation and I absorb the PP fee.

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

Standard stuff......first " I'll take it " listed in thread with following Paypal payment to ' myline at qwest dot net ' gets it. If payment is not made and a "Paypal Sent" posted on thread within 8 hours of a "I'll take it" then the item is still up for sale.

Shipping will be via USPS 1st Class Mail with delivery confirmation. After the light has been mailed I'm NOT responsible for the actions of the USPS. IF the buyer wants insurance include an extra $3 to the Paypal payment.

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Hopefully one of the new members will see that mag85 for $130 bucks! That's a great deal for someone. All they need is a AA charger. Where were these deals when I was just discovering hot wire lights? :ohgeez: