New Inova T1

rwl

Newly Enlightened
Well I thought I was A flashlight buff till I came hear. And read A review on the new Inova T1 and ordered one. Man flashlights have came A long way. I have three old Mag- lights A 3D cell A2D cell and A mini Mag all incandescent bulbs. And this little T1 is so bright I can't believe it. And it's the best made flashlight I ever seen. :twothumbs

Bob

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
congrats on you purchase and welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay and hold on tight to your wallet. There is a tremendous amout of information here. Once again welcome and enjoy!!

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Was it the newer T1(2008 version with the TFFC K2)?

:welcome:

I'm glad you like the light!

Last edited:

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Luxeon K2 is a Lumileds emitter that did not live up to expectations. The light you have has a more recent, updated version called the K2 "TFFC". By all accounts this emitter delivers solidly in tint, beam pattern, and efficiency. Long story short: You got the good one, enjoy!

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
youll be hard pressed to prove that a single flashlight is the best ever...:nana:

just TRY not buying new flashlight every week or so now....run while you can!

Crenshaw

rwl

Newly Enlightened
youll be hard pressed to prove that a single flashlight is the best ever...:nana:

just TRY not buying new flashlight every week or so now....run while you can!

Crenshaw

The New T1 is the best flashlight i ever had. After using it for a couple nights now it is still very bright. :twothumbs

Bob

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
uh oh..yep..you've been bitten. No, not by a vampire, or a rabid dog, or a mosquito, but by something much, much worse.

You see, I am a self proclaimed psychic and I have already predicted your future:

You'll enjoy using your T1 for a while, but you'll find yourself coming on here every now and then for the heck of it. A few months from now, you'll probably see another light that looks interesting. The increments between your CPF visits will shorten, and before you know it you'll be the owner of 4 flashlights.

At this point you will receive a clinical diagnosis of "flashaholic", for you have been bitten by the flashlight bug, and there is absolutely no cure. All I can say is welcome to CPF and best of luck...and hold on to your wallet for cryin' out loud!

But don't worry, I mean, would anybody honestly spend more than 3 dollars at wal mart on a flashlight if they didn't truly appreciate the finer things? I think not!

BTW the T1 is awesome!

Latest posts