Lumapower M1 ~Strange Problem~

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Folks - I'm having a weird issue that is bugging me with my M1 rebel. It is not life or death but does require some tinkering to get it to work sometimes.

Basically, it goes like this:

I tighten the M1 bezel and it doesn't turn on. I loosen it half a turn and it works. It does not seem to be "too tight" to crimp/displace/move anything.

Any ideas?

Thank You!

Ken

Last edited:

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: M1 ~Strange Problem~

OK... this problem is BUSTED!!!

I took out the LED module... resat it and now we're perfect again!!! :)

Given the M1 lives in a backback that is carried 5-6 days a week.. anything could have happened.

All is well in the world now that my M1 is back!!!

jufam44

Enlightened

Good to hear that you fixed it. Milky's M1's are sturdy beings, but sometimes the fecal matter hits the rotary oscillator and things go funky.

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast

If your talking about the Lumapower M1 rebel... I had two of them that would get flakey if the reflector touched the sodder parts by the rebel led. Once the reflector and pill unit were turned to "just the right place" this problem would dissapear.

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is the Lumapower.. I'll change the thread 'casue the can be really confusing!

It was acting flakey and it seems the "readjustment" made it work 100%. No matter how tight... or loose it never stops working.

:)

If your talking about the Lumapower M1 rebel... I had two of them that would get flakey if the reflector touched the sodder parts by the rebel led. Once the reflector and pill unit were turned to "just the right place" this problem would dissapear.