Fenix at dealextreme

mighty82

Enlightened
Did anyone els notice that dealextreme have started selling fenix lights? Check out the "new arrivals". A little pricey though.:huh:

Edit: And tiablo too!

Last edited:

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not for that price thou, I'd rather buy it from local and not go through the trouble of oversea shipping.

Sir Lightalot

Enlightened
Yes i posted about this here a few weeks ago but they hadn't added anything yet. pretty pricey figures though. $56 for an LOD (there's a gray Q4 version i hadn't seen though) is way too much. looks like they're also selling Tiablos now too. :thumbsup:

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Why would anyone want to deal with shipping delays, split-up order shipments, inaccurate inventory management, poorly updated www site? I for one would rather pay more from local B&M or Fenix-store... even if S/H isn't free.

My $.02
*edited* to only comment on first hand experience

Last edited:

mighty82

Enlightened
I will definitely keep buying from fenix-store. The one thing that is better about deal extreme than fenix-store is the pictures. Fenix-store keep using the same old pictures of black fenixes on every new light in any color. The picures on dealextreme really makes me WANT that flashlight. Good pictures are VERY important when you are trying to sell something.

Bunk3r

Newly Enlightened
There is a whole world outside of america. And a whole lot of people who shop on dx but arent on cpf. Surely this is better than them massively undercutting the dealers that we know and trust like fenix store and glowgadgets (for those on this side of the pond).

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I'll stick with David at the Fenix-store. He's got better prices and good free shipping too. The difference is that I'll receive it from him long before my life expectancy runs out waiting for DX. :whistle:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not really, with EMS at dx, im sure it should go quite fast. I just hope with this new inventory, and thier website redesign (did anyone else notice?) it means thier done with that, and will start concentrating on getting orders out within the stipulated 3 days, and get thier customer service back

I have to agree with the pictures though, first time i got to see a dealer photo of the Olive (grey??) LOD.

I was going to post this yesterday, Nanotech posted it yesterday in BST, so i thought he would post here too.

Crenshaw

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are a whole lot closer to DX than we do thou, so it makes sense for you to buy from there, but not us.

jufam44

Enlightened
Never thought I'd see this...I thought DX was only cheap off-brand lights.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are a whole lot closer to DX than we do thou, so it makes sense for you to buy from there, but not us.
true that....:crazy:
on the other hand, i usually buy from fenix-store anyway...which ironically is closer to where most CPFers are...:ohgeez:

Crenshaw

LA OZ

Enlightened
Dx did this last year. They undercut other by a big margin. Fenix reseller of course complained and Fenix torches disappear from Dx until now. I got the P2D CE from them at the time.

mighty82

Enlightened
I can see kaidomain are selling fenix lights too. I havent noticed that before.