MRV good price ??

Alero

Enlightened
Wow I can't wait to see the "tactful" replies to this one!

Short answer: yes it's waaayyyy cheaper than you'll find it anywhere else. It's about half (or less!) that it should be with all of the included accessories.

However, it won't have the adjustment ring for hi/low. You'll get a spare tail switch that can do it in addition to the twisty and the single mode tail switch.

Oh, and you won't have much of a warranty in the unlikely even that something goes wrong. DX would replace a bad one if they sent one, but if it goes out months from now you're probably on your own.

I bought one of them from DX though and I LOVE it. It might be the best light I own in fact, and I have a ton that cost as much or more.

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
yeah thats really cheap for an MRV. In fact, it's so cheap, I don't think I would buy it because it may not perform like your standard MRV performs, and you will be out 60+ bucks. It looks like it's been constructed of left over parts or something too.

edit: I looked at some of the other pictures and it looks legit..but I still don't trust it!

Alero

Enlightened
I can promise you that the DX one is legit. You can't tell mine isn't straight from Lumapower. You just don't get a warranty which was fine with me.