Most beautiful LED light ever! *PICS*

Federal LG

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just for fun...

Forget about brand names, runtime, construction, modes, battery type, body size, etc, and tell us:

In your opinion, what is the most beautiful LED light ever built ?

Because we like good design too!!

(post a picture, please, to show what you mean)

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the old style LS......
IMG_0156.jpg

Crenshaw

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ewwewew I'm sorry, but to me that light looks horrible. That big ole protruding clicky on such a small looking light.

I like it either way, Twistie and CLikcy, i just like the overall look of the old ls...my twistie doesnt match nicely, so i didnt take the pictures with it. :)

groundhog, that look niiiiiiiice...
im a sucker for ARC LSs...nothing like it on the market now..

Crenshaw

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I might have to agree with you, Crenshaw, at least among the lights I own. Here's your light's brother.

LSL.jpg

Geoff

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I love all my Arc LSs but the McLux is still the most beautiful light IMO. I love my 1x123 bare aluminum PR-T head.

Img_0521.jpg

The 2x123 bare aluminum PR head & 1x123 HA-Nat PR-T head now both with SSC P4s are still my EDCs. Can you tell McLux is my favorite?

Img_0514.jpg

Last edited:

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Though I don't own it, it's gotta be the McGizmo LunaSol 27. There are just so many things that -work- with this light aesthetically. The amazing part is that everything is functional and adds to the lights utility.

IMG_0115.jpg

Bullzaye

Newly Enlightened
I'll have to split my vote between the Gatlight V.2/V.3 & the SPY005 (the SPY007 may be even more attractive, but since I don't own one and have never seen one in person, I can't really comment on it.) For overall usefulness + great functionality I'd hafta go with the SPY005. I'd also give very high marks to the various Dracos/Drakes.
Tim

NigelBond

Newly Enlightened
It was not a personal attack and there was never that intent. Crenshaw took it just fine. Don't give me that crap about not earning a right. I have every bit as much right to an opinion as anybody else. You need to stop deluding yourself over the importance of your post count.

You can call me an a-hole if thats your opinion of me, I won't tell you that you can't.

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
Most beautiful light ever made? Aye caramba...well..I think it would have to be the Mr. Bulk LionCub! I wanted one of those things SO BAD when it came out..and I still do.

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hahaha... looks to me that you're still too afraid to post a pic of you tiny weenie light!:crackup::crackup::crackup:

It was not a personal attack and there was never that intent. Crenshaw took it just fine. Don't give me that crap about not earning a right. I have every bit as much right to an opinion as anybody else. You need to stop deluding yourself over the importance of your post count.

You can call me an a-hole if thats your opinion of me, I won't tell you that you can't.

Last edited:

ExZeRoEx

Enlightened
I think McGizmo's lights are some of the sweetest looking lights I've ever set eyes on. Can't wait for my mule to get here.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I've been umming and aahing over this for a little while and here are my thoughts.

Orb NS - very pretty and a joy to behold.
Surefire C2 with a KL3 - great but more rugged looking than actually beautiful.
Fenix L0D Q4 in red Ano - eye catching but really only for the colour.

I guess I'llhave to join the ARC obsessives and go for this:

2083382043_400820d24a.jpg

I know, I know, I've posted that pic before, but here's another one:

2083382041_83b9584b88.jpg

Looks great when it shines!!!:twothumbs

Be lucky...

Latest posts