Ultrafire C3 ext tube question

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was hoping somebody around here who has this tube (sku4438 on DX) could possibly measurethe threads for me? I think the thread count (4 right?), thread length, outside diameter and inside diameter would suffice.

I am trying to decide if this will fit my ultrafire 1AA 1 mode enhanced from dx (sku1892). Thanks to all!

phreeflow

Newly Enlightened
I was hoping somebody around here who has this tube (sku4438 on DX) could possibly measurethe threads for me? I think the thread count (4 right?), thread length, outside diameter and inside diameter would suffice.

I am trying to decide if this will fit my ultrafire 1AA 1 mode enhanced from dx (sku1892). Thanks to all!

Sorry, I don't have a caliper handy so this is as accurate as I can get:
Inside diameter is roughly ~ 17mm
Outside diameter is between 19~20mm
There are 4 threads on both the male and female sides.

Not sure what you are asking by measuring the threads...do you mean the depth of just the threads alone or I assume you mean the entire thread, o-ring, etc. If it's the latter that you're asking, the length of the threads on the male end is 9mm and on the female receiving end it's 8mm.

PLEASE UPDATE us on whether this will fit your light. If so, I may pick one up as well :)>

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm, it seems a little bit too big. My I.D. (battery tube, tailcap end) is almost a perfect 15mm with O.D. (at the threads) being 17 or 18mm and maybe 6mm of threading. The tailcap itself is 10mm from the clicky switch contact to the edge. Bummer.