Beam diffuser for G2 & C2?

const451

Newly Enlightened
Could someone recommend a beam diffuser for my G2 and C2 lights. I keep my G2+P60L in the car and I EDC C2+P60L. Both are too bright and blinding for close up or around a house giving the "strikes" in the eyes.

I am looking for a small diffuser, like the one that is offered for 1" bezel lights - F04. FM34 is a way too bulky, especially for EDC. I also do not want to apply any film on existing window.

Does anyone know if one exists and where can I buy it?

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

pbs357

Enlightened
I'm not aware of any other beam diffusers for the G2 and C2 other than the FM34 but some members here have cut out diffuser lenses from the plastic of those opaque slim colored CD cases. Not exactly easy to remove on the fly, but it is an option. Good luck!

jbviau

Enlightened
Poor man's solution: The opaque white plastic cap from a bottle of mouthwash. I filed down the little raised seams on the inside and stuck it over the bezel. No pics--sorry! Too poor! (j/k) It's shaped like a mini lampshade.

const451

Newly Enlightened
Poor man's solution: The opaque white plastic cap from a bottle of mouthwash. I filed down the little raised seams on the inside and stuck it over the bezel. No pics--sorry! Too poor! (j/k) It's shaped like a mini lampshade.

Alright, but what is the rich man's solution? : ) Any after market diffuser for G2 analogue to F04, please.

jufam44

Enlightened
FM34 is my preference for a G2. It works real nice for a floody light, especially with a P61 Lamp Assembly.