• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - Ti PD-S **FOUND**

Groundhog66

Banned
I went on a job interview today, it went very well:thumbsup:. It actually turned into 2 interviews. Anyway, I am planning on getting one of my Ti lights back if I get this position:popcorn:. Anyone care to offer one up?:candle: I can promise you it WILL NOT BE SOLD.:twothumbs

Tim

Last edited:

cqbdude

Enlightened
Re: WTB - Ti PD-S

here comes the madness..again...:nana:

good luck with your job and the hunt for the ti pd-s..

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hog - wish I could help you out here, but I recently traded one, and the backup to my user, which I thought was misplaced on a visit to my folks now looks like it maybe properly lost!:sick: That only leaves me with one - which just ain't enough!

Greenstuffs now has something you may recognise though!:tinfoil:

Good luck mate

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned

Hog - wish I could help you out here, but I recently traded one, and the backup to my user, which I thought was misplaced on a visit to my folks now looks like it maybe properly lost!:sick: That only leaves me with one - which just ain't enough!

Good luck mate

But Green doesn't give me friend prices.....:mecry:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

I really wish Don would make 1 more wave of these.

Tim, I'd recommend you get the Ti-PD-S Mizer, if you can snag one. It's almost as bright and has over 1 hr of run time on an RCR123.

Unfortunately, I only have one left myself....a gift from Goatee :eek:oo:
That's right Goatman, still cherish that little gem :thumbsup:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good luck mate

Ouch! You might consider using a lanyard to keep from losing these beauties in the future!:poke:

I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a shot but all kidding aside, I know the feeling and it truly and fully sucks:(

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ouch! You might consider using a lanyard to keep from using these beauties in the future!:poke:

Totally suckered:twothumbs.

It was in my "travel pouch" a compact camera case that goes with me whenever I'm away from home - you know what else was in there...............

how about a small sebbie, prybaby, rare Victorinox Swissflame plus cells, beam shaper etc etc :shakehead. At least I still got a TiPD-S, that's the most important thing (Sorry Hog!:crackup:)

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

So anyway............:nana:

Hog, a Fauxton keychain is in the post just to tide you over. To you, free of charge................because you're worth it:devil:.

Last edited: