• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ti Mule-C Mizer

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are interested in these, you probably know what they are. I have overdone it pretty badly on toys in the last month, have a custom folder coming due any day now :)party: :popcorn:), and need another backpack so I need to free up some funds in the toy budget.

Light #1: Ti Mule-C Mizer

This is a cobbled together Frankenlight consisting of the extremely elusive Ti C-pack and the best of the Mule releases, the Ti Mule Mizer head.

This light is a USER. It has been taken backpacking and used around the house. It has been treated with respect and care, and has light use marks and light scratches as you'd expect from actual use, but no gouges or deep scratches. It has never been dropped, inside or outside, and has never been used outside of my sight. It's like this -- a shelf queen hunter should pass, but if you intend to carry it, you probably won't be bothered by it. Certainly, a few minutes with a Scotchbrite pad would make it look perfect! In the highly unlikely event you were displeased, I would accept a return, but I would be shocked if that happened.

If you already own a Ti PD-S or S27-PD, this light will allow you to mix and match to Lego together 4 different lights.

This was pretty much my dream light, but I have discovered I like the PD better in use and the C-pack is just sitting here collecting dust. I really am not a collector and it's silly to let it go to waste with so many people wanting one, so now is your chance.

I imagine a lot of people will be interested in this sale for the C-pack, but I will miss the Mule Mizer head more. I have another Mizer Mule that I am keeping, but the tint on this one is really nice.

Includes slightly dirty glow in the dark lanyard.

mcgizmo_mule-c.jpg

Light #2: Ti PD-S Mizer

Also for sale: brand new Ti PD-S Mizer in original never opened McGizmo bubblewrap. I was saving this as a backup in case I lost mine or for trade if I missed the LunaSols, but I scored a user that is a duplicate of this light, so this one can go. I'd rather have user lights than safe queens anyway but in any event I sure don't need three! No pic, because it just looks like bubblewrap.

Prices:

1.) Ti Mule-C Mizer: $800 $700 (US) shipped Priority Insured or $825 $725 international. TRADED

2.) Ti PD-S Mizer:
$700 $625 (US) shipped Priority Insured or $725 $650 international. SOLD

Prices will be dropped $5 per day until the lights sell.

Two Acceptable Payment Methods:

USPS Money Order

~OR~

CASH ONLY Paypal (from funded, verified PayPal account ONLY -- NO credit cards, NO debit cards, NO 3%, NO exceptions).

Shipping:

Shipping is by USPS Priority with extra insurance. You will be required to sign for the package, so it may require a trip to the post office. Please be aware of that before buying. If you strongly prefer a different delivery service, I will attempt to work with you but the risk is yours and signature confirmation is required.

I will NOT falsify customs forms as they use the same amount for insurance claims and insurance is MANDATORY, so non-U.S. buyers please be aware of that before buying. I know the fees are insane, but I am uncomfortable with reducing the amount marked for insurance. Maybe for a longstanding CPFer (posts in the thousands and years of membership) I would make an exception if they agreed to accept the risk, but assume I won't and/or talk to me first.

No sales to Russia, China, Africa or the Middle East except for Israel and US Military installations. Sorry.

Last edited:

ExZeRoEx

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ti Mule-C Mizer & Ti PD-S Mizer

just wondering, what's this mizer thing?

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

From the FAQ:

With the advent of the new and efficient EZ1000 die Don now offers a "Mizer" option with his builds. This means a reduced drive current on high (usually about 300mA instead of 525) for a prolonged runtime and still a brightness gain to what we had before. Runtime on high depends on your battery and LED, of course, but can reach up to roughly 3 hours continious burn. YMMV.

KenAnderson

Enlightened

Very nice Ti Mule-C Mizer souptree, I really like the larger grip and the clickie is wonderful. Seems like they are pretty scarce. This is certainly my dream McLux.

:mecry:what a time to be broke...

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

The person who PM'd me needs to clean out his inbox if he wants a reply. ;)

Daily price drop.

Russki

Enlightened

Ti Mule-C Miser this is rare light.
I don't remember Don made this combination.
Nice.

Last edited:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

He didn't. I traded the PD-pack for the C-pack. I am not sure which wave the C-pack came from. It's funny, because the clickie is the more "traditional" mechanism, and the one I preferred when I first got interested in Gizmology, but after EDC'ing my PD-S for a year, I get confused almost every time I use the C-pack when I try to push the clickie harder for brighter! :shrug:

KenAnderson

Enlightened

I don't know a whole lot about Mac's various offerings, I'm afraid. what is a "C pack"?

Bill S.

Bill,

These lights were made by Don and the C pack is a clickie body/tail that is normally not seen. More often, you will see Don's PD (plunger or piston) which is a push momentary only style button whereas the clickie is a tactical momentary forward with a full press to click on and full press to click off.

Ken

Last edited:

KenAnderson

Enlightened

Thanks. I presume that it is just a 123 tube or is it for some other battery size?

Yes, both lights use 123 tubes. Can run off of primaries or rechargables. Give approximately 40 hours on low and 3 hours on high.

Ken

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, Ken! :wave:

Daily price drop.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good luck! :laughing:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've had offers PM'd on both lights that would send them away before the end of March.... chances are pretty good that if they don't sell by April I will save them for a future trade and/or LunaSol insurance. :shrug: