Arc LS2, LSH, LS-something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
My apologies to Mr. Gransee in advance... I'm not very good with those LS+ letter/number designations. Blame it on my inexperience. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Question:

What is the model designation for the Arc LS that has the twist on/off switch? I much prefer this type of switch for the Arc LS, as opposed to the rear rubber momentary on/off (click to stay on) setup. I was looking at Sean's Flashlight Website and I got the impression that the twist activation tailcap is no longer available.

[*] Is this model still in production?

[*] And what about the (2) AA option - does that also incorporate the rear momentary on/off rubber tail switch?

[*] And if it's discontinued, is the only option to post in the B/S/T for a possible purchase?

Thanks for any responses...

-Jim

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hi Jim,
the "twisty" tailpack is discontinued, but there are still some left for sale on Peter's site . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The 2AA pack comes with the switch.

Hope this helps,

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Thank you, Bart... yes, it certainly does help. I'm checking out Peter's site now.

I'm completely new to LEDs and only became interested after receiving my SureFire A2. I was so impressed with the light output from those three small LEDs, that I couldn't help but go ahead and purchase an Arc AAA. I have a feeling I'm going to get a few more Arcs to add to my collection.

Thanks again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

-Jim

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hi Jim,
you might want to check out this thread... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Nascar has several 123 "twisty" battery-packs for sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.