• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLDAleph 1cell body/Tailcap HA Nat. Plus xtras

litetube

Enlightened
SOLD For Sale is a A19 1 cell body and standard Mclicky tailcap both in Ha Nat finish. Also included are 2 Mclicky switches and a boot cover. All for
now $43.00 which includes uninsured Priority Shipping . Save yourself about $20.00 bucks . All new unused parts. Surefire e-series compatible among others. You people are killing me!!
PP please add 3% fees.
Conus only . Int'l would be extra for mailing . Not responsoble for items lost/damaged by Postal Services.

Last edited:

thom

Enlightened
Re: Reduced again!! Aleph 1cell body/Tailcap HA Nat. Plus xtras

Does it look like this: http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/images/A19_1x123ChoppedBlk.jpg

without the head?

if so I'll take it... if not a pic please?

thom

If the link to the pic is not allowed I will edit it... I'm checked the rules I didn't see anything but thought it may be wrong. If so, mods feel free to edit my post or let me know to do it. Also, if you could PM me a link to the rule...

thanks

thom

Last edited:

litetube

Enlightened

Hey Thom. The body looks like that yes but not the tailcap switch sorry. It is the currently available Mclicky switch housing on Sandwiche Shoppe for $22.00 with bootcap and no switch . I am including 2 Mclicky switches also which go for $7.50 apiece alone at the Shoppe. Nice switches too.

Acourvile Pm replied to also

ROK

Enlightened

I'll take it if it's still available.

Latest posts