Looking for dead 123's

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Looking for dead 123\'s

Have a good use for them. Let me know what you have and we'll deal on shipping. They can be so dead that they don't even light an incandesent LA.

Let me know,

Mike

pjenkins00

Newly Enlightened
Re: Looking for dead 123\'s

if you don't mind, i'm curious as to what your use is?

- Pete

Brock

Flashaholic

Hummmm, yes what are you going to do with them? I think Size15 (Al) has a bunch of them, but he is in England, I think he collects them as a hobby
wink.gif

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast

You can always ship me your live 123's and I'll kill 'em for ya free of charge & ship 'em back to ya. Let me know...

j/k - sorry, I couldn't resist
grin.gif

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast

Are you still in need of CR123 batteries? I have 18 spent batteries and i'll give it to you for FREE. Well...except for shipping. If shipping comes out to less than 3-4 dollars, i'll just take care of shipping. But since these are lithiums, there might be a special handeling charge at the post office.

BTW, i'm in San Diego, CA. Where are you?

SCOTT THE BADGER

Newly Enlightened

You aren't making crystal Meth, are you? I know as a LEO someone who wants lots of Lithium batteries always interests me, unless he has lots of SureFires.

Tater Rocket

Enlightened

Except I am guessing in used batteries much of the lithium is used. Plus, a little research (about 8 seconds worht) reveals this is the guy with the orange LS/6p that easily runs on "used" batteries, though this is stated as a topic in the modified forum, which you may not read.

Spud

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast

On the SFDB he states that he is using it to run a led in 6p body... I think it is a legit use.

Size15's

Flashaholic

I wouldn't say I have that many used 123As...
I did have a big throw out a while back of the DL123A Ultras that the 12PM running the N62 lamp had sucked dry.

Now-a-days, I have about 100 used SF123As, about the same in Ultras, and many, many "sets" of SF123As that I've used to power the MN16 or P61 lamps or other HOLA, and swapped for fresh with the plan to use the old in the E2e, my G2s, and the A2 when it gets released.

I'm hoping that the A2 will make use of my used Lithium stockpile.

The postage of batteries across the pond would be pretty expensive. You may be better off buying new $1 123As in bulk!

I have bunches of Glowrings & bags of Lithiums - perhaps I should let my local fire station know, and the Environment Agency while I'm at it?

Al
grin.gif

P.S.
If Brock doesn't feel the need to move this to the Batteries section, I don't think I will either!

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast

hey Size15s...just wondering. Since you have so many Surefire 123s, where do you get them? I figured someone like you has found a good deal on them.

Size15's

Flashaholic

I buy many of my SF123As from Tim Flanagan.
I got some more when I visited the USA for the SHOT Show 2002.

If anyone knows where there's a good deal on SF123As, I don't mind buying in bulk.

Thanks!

Al