I just realized the other day...

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been on CPF over four whole years. What a long, strange, expensive trip it's been. I came into this crowd as a guy with a couple of flashlights and a question or two. I now have over 90, 80 of which are probably the largest private collection of its type in North America.

You people are lunatics for what you did to me. :D

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I joined to get the Battery Station $99 pre-order for the Pelican 7060. I figured I might as well make a few posts to prove myself a real member. I now know more about LEDs than anyone outside the industry ought to.

jugg2

Enlightened
I've only been here a few months, but now I can't see ever being without CPF. I'm a hardcore lumen addict!:rock::crackup:

Valolammas

Enlightened
I haven't been here that long either, but it's been fun. A bit costly at times, but fun nevertheless. I've learned a lot here, and not just about LEDs and flashlights.

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's been great. It's been very satisfying. I don't have a big collection -- by CPF standards. I led a very active life when I was younger and was always frustrated by the poor quality of the lights I used. It's nice to finally have cool lights.