MALKOFF FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY

pfisto

Newly Enlightened
6P WITH MALKOFF DROP IN SWITCH ????

After spending the past week going over all the info around here I believe I know what I need to order but want to confirm it. I have a 6P with a Malkoff M60 drop in and I want to get the 2 stage switch for it. In the sandwich shopp it list 2 switchs the Aleph and the Surfire switch. I don't really understand what the difference is between the two if there is any and why would I want one over the other. I appreciate your help on a topic that has been gone over many times.
Mike

Assembled McE2S LOTC two stage switch
[Assd McE2S]

Assembled 2-Stage Switch For Surefire Classic series
[McC2S]

pfisto

Newly Enlightened
Well I ordered my M60 drop in from Gene and Cathy on Tuesday and recieved on Thursday, thier service and support in my opinion is second to none. And as far as the LED is concerned all I can say is WOW. I live back in the woods abit and last night I gave it a little test run and man o man what a upgrade, It seems like you could grab the beam and hold the light by it. And it has a real nice dispersion with a real bright white lite and the quailty is outstanding. I don't know about any other plu ins and there are a few but if this one isn't the best one out there I would like to know which is as I need one. So if your in the market to upgrade your 6P look no further and just get in line.
Mike

Yapo

Enlightened
It would be nice to see more P60 modules use those cree optics...anyone know of any other than Malkoff that do? I had a look at the new surefire U2A the other day n noticed that it uses optics and is also focusable...maybe in a few years time that might become possible in LED modules:popcorn:

DM51

Flashaholic
pfisto, I'm combining 2 of your threads, as they are essentially about the same subject.

It is usually better to add to an existing thread rather than start a new one.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
For me Just replacing the stock 6P switch with a clicky was a big improvement.
I have no desire for 2 levels on my 6P. When I break it out I want FULL POWER!!. No need to fool with multilevel switches One thing that is great about the platform is that it is a lot of fun creating the light which works best for you (or me) by switching out parts.
The Malkoff drop in are very very nice.
Yaesumofo

I'm not sure what you ar asking. Right now I have the stock switch as I have not ordered the 2 stage switch yet
http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/product_info.php?cPath=48_56_58&products_id=962

umc

Enlightened
Well I ordered my M60 drop in from Gene and Cathy on Tuesday and recieved on Thursday, thier service and support in my opinion is second to none. And as far as the LED is concerned all I can say is WOW. I live back in the woods abit and last night I gave it a little test run and man o man what a upgrade, It seems like you could grab the beam and hold the light by it. And it has a real nice dispersion with a real bright white lite and the quailty is outstanding. I don't know about any other plu ins and there are a few but if this one isn't the best one out there I would like to know which is as I need one. So if your in the market to upgrade your 6P look no further and just get in line.
Mike

I thought they were out of stock???