ARC AAA for Wife

benw

Newly Enlightened
So I track my Fed-ex online all day, "Package Delivered"!!!!. When I get home there is a very large box and I am thinking, "Geez, they sure are packaging the ARC AAA's well these days???"

Well, my normal Fed-ex guy (live in a private gated community) was out and the replacement guy was not at his best today. The huge package at my door was my neighbors and my package was one block over.

I purchased a ARC AAA Premium GS for my wife's keychain. I tested it, replaced the Duracell with an Energizer Lithium AAA and proceeded to show my wife how to use it.

She thought it was "cute" and that it would not interefere even if she used the tiny tiny purse when we go out for dinner LOL!

I has taken a couple years, but I think she has finally embraced flashlights (one of the first things I bought her when we met was one of the original Lightwave 4000 LED flashlights which was a 2D Cell led light in 2002 to help her get around at a remote Summer Camp).

:twothumbs

chibato

Newly Enlightened
:laughing: I expected something completely different based on the title of this thread. I guess I gotta get my mind out of the gutter...lol. :duh2:

Congrats on helping your wife see the light benw.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Now next thing you know, you will receive a Fenix L0D-CE Q4 for a present.

Good job on the present, I'm sure she'll like it.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alero

Enlightened
How do you like the GS? I haven't seen one yet. Is the hotspot still as blue as the CD/DS?

My wife doesn't like the ARC. The head is too hard to twist. Of course, she won't take my Fenix EO either, even though it's head is super easy to twist. SHe pretty much just doesn't want a light on her keys. I think she is under the impression that it's nerdy. She does have a purple MiniMag AA with the Nite-Ize 1w luxeon for getting around the house.

I found a solution though. She has to have an ID card for work, so I stuck a SuperBeam (made by Excalibir Electronics at Fry's for a little over 2 dollars) to the back of it. It's really flat and is made to stick on a cell phone. It has a button switch that turns off if you let go, and it's got a pair of little 3mm LEDs. Pretty bright for what it is.