• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Wanted: TIR optic/domed lens from KL1

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just the TIR optic and the lens. It's my plan to turn a Novatac 120P in to a bike light, and I like the beam pattern of a TIR over a reflector for cycling.

[email protected]

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
MARNAV1, thanks, but I need both pieces, so I'll contact you if somebody else has only the TIR.

Manzerick, yeah. Throw's definitely nice, but mainly I want to tighten up the beam. With a reflector, there's a lot of spill that is wasted since the top 1/3 of the beam just vanishes into the distance. Increased throw is a nice side benefit.

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do a search for "Supernova". There's a few threads on this mod. I'm probably going to have to send my light to Milkyspit to have it done properly. The TIR optic won't fit without modification (sanding).

Scottiver

Enlightened
If you were going to be sending the light to Milky anyway you probably could have saved yourself some time because Milky probably has a garage full of spare TIR optics with all the mods he does of replacing optics with reflectors.