good deal on a Inova X0?

sourcehill

Newly Enlightened
I was in my local Target looking for the clearance X1s when I find a 1.4 watt (I think this is the older version) Inova X0 for 24.48. I ring it into the price checker and it was still coming up $39.99. After talking with customer service they end up giving it to me for $24.48. Should I keep this bad boy at this price? Or should I opt to return it for the higher watt version?

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the 1.4w XO, and though it's not the screamer that today's emitters are, it's a great light with a pleasing beam pattern. It also has very flat regulation and is very tough. I've put one through the ringer, so to speak, and it's held up very nicely.

Stainz

Enlightened
Yeah, misery loves company... keep it - and get more - the X5's are that price around here 'on closeout' at Target - just silver, black is original price - like the X1s. It's only money...

And, don't forget - Ramen noodles are $.85/6 pk at Publix... all you need is boiling water. The gas, lights, & water won't likely get cut-off in the winter for several months of late notices. And... evictions take six months around here... buy more flashlights!

Stainz

jdong

Newly Enlightened
I don't believe the upgraded emitter in the new XO is significantly better in terms of brightness or runtime, so I'd keep your cheaper one. That's a nice deal -- I have an XO and I love it.

Latest posts