How many NA HAIII 6P's?

Size15's

Flashaholic
There were some original 6P's released in HA way back when SureFire did releases in various colours, about like 10-20 years ago.

I've no idea how many were made. Perhaps 100-500?

dmz

Enlightened
Are there pics of the NA HAIII 6P's? Why doesn't SF offer this finish on the 6P?

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you email me I may be able to dig out some photos.

I have a photo from you with dozens of different colour 6Ps all lined up, is this the photo you mean? If not, I'll drop you an email for it :eek:

Regards,
Tempest

Size15's

Flashaholic
I'm pretty sure I have a couple photos of a 6P-HA on its own... I've got many thousands of SureFire photos so it takes a while to search through them.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heres my NA 6P...

028.jpg

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I REALLY long for a HA 6P. Especially Black HA.... they would sell like HOTCAKES!!!! Surefire if you're listening, do this PLEASE!!! And while your at it bring back the D2 in HA black as well!

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
IIRC, a custom plater did a small batch of HA3 6P bodies a while ago on cpf. They turned out remarkably alike the one in your pic that it could be one of them... The logo and wording on them were covered up.

jugg2

Enlightened
You could build your own "clone 6P" with a Leef body, and a SF switch. The only problem would be finding a matching bezel.

garfieldso

Newly Enlightened
You could build your own "clone 6P" with a Leef body, and a SF switch. The only problem would be finding a matching bezel.

However does the Leef body have Surefire and 6P trade mark on it?

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
There were some original 6P's released in HA way back when SureFire did releases in various colours, about like 10-20 years ago.
shouldnt this mean they feature the nice head, not the one in that pic just above?

The one shown there then must be from some "aftermarket" HA mod-batch

:thinking:

Size15's

Flashaholic
shouldnt this mean they feature the nice head, not the one in that pic just above?

The one shown there then must be from some "aftermarket" HA mod-batch

:thinking:
Well 'niceness' is debatable but you're right - the genuine SureFire 6P-HA's I've seen [photos of] have been old "Classic" versions with the non-hexagonal anti-roll bezel and Lexan window.

It appears that DaFABRICATA is keen to show off his fancy laser etched logo'd bezels in that photo. The HA doesn't match but it's cool to see such a group regardless.

Al