• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milkyspit Modded M-876 M6 - **SOLD**

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Up for sale is the M-876 M6 modded by Milky with seven (7) SSC P4 emitters and the larger McR18 Reflectors. This has a Regulated Brightness of 876 lumens and will run for approximately 2 hours in regulation on standard surefire primary 123's. Body condition is excellent with an itsy flea-bite in the finish at the tailcap (micro). I have two others and another on the way so this has to move out.

NOTE: This puts out a SERIOUS wall of light with superb fill and sidespill. While not as long a thrower as my M6 with 7 Cree's, it still gives a wider and more filling pattern.

Price is $SOLD shipped CONUS (batteries included). Shipping is priority mail with delivery confirmation. Insurance is extra, add $10.00. CC Paypal, add 4%. Overseas is Registerd, No insurance, about $30.00. Insurance extra.

The first unconditional "Ill take it" posted in sales thread gets the light.

MilkyM876A.jpg

MilkyM876C.jpg

Last edited:

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Re: Milkyspit Modded M-876 M6

No, It shouldn't be run on rechargeables. Milky has the stipulation on the tape around the head that this light is to run on a maximum of 9 Volts. So it's diet is CR123a's. That is part of the beauty of this one... simply carry an extra stock battery holder filled with CR123a's and you're ready to roll again.

Visible EM Wave

Enlightened

I also have one of this beautiful light. It's definitely one of the best. A very bright and useful light with great efficiency. Well built into the toughest Surefire M6 body.

Will t run on rechargeables.

I run this with rechargeables in the following ways:
- 4 RCR123 + 2 dummy cells (you have to be careful with this - need to check the voltage/connectivity of the M6 battery holder to see which slots to put the dummies and which slots to put the RCR123s).
- BigLeaf system with 2 AW C cells (this is the one I like the most).
- Leaf M head C tail 2x18650 body with 2 18650 cells (you get a M4-like appearance).
- FM M6 extension tube with 2 AW C cells (you keep the M6 body in this way)

It's a great light. Don't hesistate. It'll be gone very soon.

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic

Your photos are too large. The CPF limit is 800 x 600 pixels. Please would you resize them.

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

Photo's resized and a special "Thanks" goes out to "Nein166" for the assistance and forethought to do this for me! Thanks!!

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great light! If I didn't have an X.800 I'd be all over this one.

I wonder if LuxLuthor could create a rechargeable pack for this?

Patriot

Flashaholic

This is so tempting! If this only had Crees....

I love the P4s in this light!!

Beautiful light Bruce! Highest quality light body upgraded by one of the best light moders out their.

Good luck with your sale.