• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *** SOLD *** Milkyspit Seoulmator Black

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
*** SOLD *** *** SOLD *** SOLD***

The Milkyspit Seoulmator Black...is the rare black E2e body with a hard to find black KL1 head, with reflector and UCL instead of the optic. Excellent condition as received by milkyspit. Never carried, only turned on for beam shots and occasional self-blinding. I've kept it in a nice case and handled meticulously.

The light has a "low" of 100 lumen for a very useful multi-purpose light. I can do plenty of things indoors and outdoors with this light. The reflector gives a nice broad beam. The Seoul is very white and has a smooth pattern.

The high of 220 lumen is definitely bright and will be very handy for lighting objects in the distance. It's the extra kick that makes this light unique.

Surefire Milky Seoulmator:
  • Seoul SSCP4 emitter
  • 220 lumen on high, 100 lumen on low
  • 1 hour regulated on high, 4 hours regulated on low
  • Custom Acorn driver with two brightness levels; double tap to change levels.
  • Memory of which level was used last.
  • General mode: remembers which brightness level was last used; Tactical mode: always turns on high level first. (tap the tailcap 20 times to switch between Tactical and General mode)
  • Uses 2 CR123s or 1 li-ion 17670
  • IMS20 Reflector
  • Ultra Clear Lens
  • Glow ring inside bezel
  • Long clip
  • Body bored out to accept 17670 for guilt-free lumens.

Terms of Sale:
  • Paypal CASH or Credit (add 4% for cc)
  • Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping w/delivery confirmation for USA.
  • For International, add $10 for USPS Priority International Shipping.
  • Free insurance.
  • First to post "I'll take this bad boy" wins it! I'll PM the winner with my paypal info.
  • I will ship the same day, usually within an hour of receiving payment.

Surefire Milkyspit Seoulmator Black...$370

Now offering the Seoulmator head ONLY for...$300 *** SOLD *** !

seoulmator_1.jpg

seoulmator_2.jpg

seoulmator_head2.jpg

seoulmator_head1.jpg

Group beamshots. The Soulmator was on "Low" at 100 lumen:
beamshot_milkyspits.jpg

Soulmator on Low @ 100 lumen:
beamshot_seoulmator_low.jpg

Soulmator on High @ 220 lumen:
beamshot_seoulmator_high.jpg

Inside the Head:
seoulmator_bezel.jpg

Glow in the Dark:
seoulmator_glowring.jpg

Last edited:

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit Seoulmator Black * USA & International! *

Wow TT. I can't believe you are selling this light. You love this light, and it is one of the best Milky mods you have. Whoever gets this is going to be one happy camper. Good luck to a great guy and CPF seller:thumbsup:

greenstuffs

Banned

Looks like you are raising funds for that E2DL :naughty: I wish i had the funds for this light
cry.gif

bouncer

Enlightened

One SWEET light good luck with the sale. Tempting indeed tax time though IRS would not like me spending their (my) money on a new light. lol

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will insure this monster for free since I'd hate to see it go :poof: and no compensation for the buyer.

Aren't you guys getting tax rebates soon? And that stimulus package check too? :grin2:

:popcorn:

thom

Enlightened

So very very nice..... I wish you had used it... If ya had beat a $100 bucks of use off of it, I could have used it without regret. as it is it is too pretty. I'll give it some thought maybe I'll buy this and make a beater :whistle:

thom

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

So very very nice..... I wish you had used it... If ya had beat a $100 bucks of use off of it, I could have used it without regret. as it is it is too pretty. I'll give it some thought maybe I'll buy this and make a beater :whistle:

thom

No way would I beat this light! The Seoulmator is a work of art and I've treated it accordingly!

Early-morning-middle-of-the-night-what-the-heck-am-I-doing-up bump.
:bumpit:

Back to sleep for me....:sick2:

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

Even if it came to pass that 50-75 bucks was going into my bank account for ME each week it'd be nearly 4 months before I could afford it.

And that's up in gun territory!

So a free :bump:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit Seoulmator Black * USA & International! * Price Drop! *

As per request...photos of inside the bezel! That's just dust on the glass. It's a smooth reflector, and the lens is so clear that it looks like it's not even there!

seoulmator_bezel.jpg

And in the dark! Sorry, my camera isn't pro...but you can kinda see the green glow-ring inside the head.

seoulmator_glowring.jpg

Last edited:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

This head can also be used in a single cell E1B Backup body or a black E1e body...such as the one I happen to be selling in the regular MarketPlace B/S/T. :thumbsup:

But you'll have to use 1 RCR123 rechargeable...it'll get the same brightness, but less runtime as using the 2-cell body and either 2 CR123 primaries or one 17670.

Here's a pic of the head on the E1B backup body. I don't have this body anymore:

seoulmator_backup.jpg

* E1B Body shown here only for demonstration purposes...obviously not included in this sale.

Last edited:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit Seoulmator Black * USA & International! * Another Price Drop! *

Late night price drop. $390...$385...$370 shipped USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation and insurance...add $20...$10 for international.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit Seoulmator Black * USA & International! * Another Price Drop! *

Did I mention that milkyspit proudly stands behind all his projects? If anything should go wrong with the LED, he will gladly repair this light! Plus, if you decide that you want different brightness levels or whatever, he can reprogram it for a small fee (less than $30, I think).

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit Seoulmator Black

$390...$370 for just the original setup (without the E1e-BK body).

Here's a pic of what the Seoulmator head looks like on an E1e-BK body. E1e-BK body no longer included in package deal.

seoulmator_e1e.jpg

Last edited:

CameronReddy

Newly Enlightened

This head can also be used in a single cell E1B Backup body or a black E1e body...such as the one I happen to be selling in the regular MarketPlace B/S/T. :thumbsup:

But you'll have to use 1 RCR123 rechargeable...it'll get the same brightness, but less runtime as using the 2-cell body and either 2 CR123 primaries or one 17670.

Will this really get to 220 lumens with one RCR123 battery?

How long would you get that level?

Cameron Reddy