• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Machining Service

Alsatian

Newly Enlightened
I offer machining services, reasonable prices, fast lead time, no minimum pieces.

No CNC.

Alsatian

Newly Enlightened
Singapore, Asia. Shipping by airmail is 4 - 7 working days to almost anywhere in the world.

Alsatian

Newly Enlightened
I'm not trying to make money off machining. Just wanted to provide a service to all who want a job done and to improve my machining skill.

I went thru the phase of begging shops, who either charge very high prices or downright turn me down, to do my machining and since got my own machineries.

Thought I can save others from the same nightmare that I have to go thru.

alantch

Enlightened
What about offering some Delrin tail-guards for the E/A series lights for a start? I'm sure there'd be some interest here which can then lead to more possibilities...

JosephK

Newly Enlightened
What materials are you comfortable working with? 6061 aluminum alloy? Titanium? Any plastics?

Do you prefer making smaller widgets, or would you actually consider something a bit larger like a flashlight body?

What would be your preferred method of presenting the design to be machined? CAD renderings? Hand drawn markups?

kasey197

Newly Enlightened
hey there mate... i'm in malaysia and need a pedestal heatsink machined for my mag. you think you can give it a whirl? just bare Al is fine, no finishing etc. I can do a drawing and shoot over if you pm me with your email. I've just gotten tired of every shop i go to saying "NO" so this is just great. thanks!!