• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Malkoff ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

umc

Enlightened
Re: Malkoff available NOW

Shhhhhh

I noticed this as well and kept hitting refresh and low and behold they're there.

I picked up two M60's for my two surefire C2s

Very excited here :)

24 left as of this posting.

pete55555

Newly Enlightened

I just happened to hit refresh one last time before I went out and there they were!

zven

Enlightened

Wow, I actually snagged one; I somehow doubted this day would ever come. Very tempted to get an M60L or M60LL as well, as the runtimes are so very tempting, but I'm not that rich, and I'm sure there are those out there who want them more than me. ...I suppose that's a decision I'll regret as soon as my M60 arrives, though. Now I can't wait for it to get here!

umc

Enlightened

6 left of the m60's and I'm surprised, I thought they would be gone in seconds.

TXPeaceOfficer

Newly Enlightened

Aye, I thought they would be gone faster as well. I splurged and bought a M60 to replace my BOG. If it is as good as everyone makes it out to be it will stay there in my 6P on my duty belt. The BOG will wind up in a G2 for the time being.

tetra-ice

Newly Enlightened

Funny thing -- I kept hitting refresh every 10 mintues or so and and all of a sudden the sold out link was gone. This was about 2:35 EST. I didn't get the e-mail until 3:08. But at least I got another M60 and a M60L!! :D

Here's a crazy question -- how much $$ do you think is spent in materials for the M60?? I know it's got to be difficult to assemble so I'm not bashing the price...just curious.

--TI

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here's a crazy question -- how much $$ do you think is spent in materials for the M60?? I know it's got to be difficult to assemble so I'm not bashing the price...just curious.

--TI

That's like asking how much the paint cost for the Mona Lisa! haha! :crackup:
I'm just joking around. :)

tetra-ice

Newly Enlightened

Exactly -- inquiring minds have got to know! The business model has to be a good one... :devil:

pete55555

Newly Enlightened

Aye, I thought they would be gone faster as well. I splurged and bought a M60 to replace my BOG. If it is as good as everyone makes it out to be it will stay there in my 6P on my duty belt. The BOG will wind up in a G2 for the time being.

My M60 is in a SF C2 on my duty belt. The M60L I got today will be in my auxilliary duty light (SF C3). I currently have an M60LL in there but I want it just a tad brighter. After I got my first M60, I sold both of my BOG drop-ins. There is just no comparison in the quality of construction and beam between the BOG & the M60.

stitch_paradox

Enlightened

Funny thing -- I kept hitting refresh every 10 mintues or so and and all of a sudden the sold out link was gone. This was about 2:35 EST. I didn't get the e-mail until 3:08. But at least I got another M60 and a M60L!! :D

--TI

IMHO, out of repsect for Gene, let's not talk about the material's cost that he uses. It's probably better to email him privately regarding this matter.

Last edited:

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast

You're not only paying for the materials, you're paying for the time of assembly and the thought that goes into it, as well as the cost of the stuff needed to machine the metal he starts off with.

You could say "ahh, but materials only cost $20!" (plucked out of thin air, BTW), but think about how much you'd charge if it took half and hour for a weeks worth of merchandise to sell.

clanrat

Newly Enlightened

Sold out between adding to cart and completing checkout
:(

toadman

Newly Enlightened

NO!!! I wanted the M60. All gone! (explicit language removed, please remember this is a family forum)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.