Cool lighting (Warning, partial nudity)

Tater Rocket

Enlightened
Well, now that I got all you perverts here....

Hey, I've been busy lately (school /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif) and haven't been posting or reading as much as I would like. It is spring break (highly overrated, and boring) and I decided to have some fun tonight. Here are the results.

fc6f39d4.jpg

Large image at http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid57/p336dc04229532c09a36b61b4ff9127e8/fc6f39d4.jpg.orig.jpg (copy and paste).

fc6f3cdf.jpg

Larger at http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid57/p39409e54a5442f9f4320637d761493f3/fc6f3cdf.jpg.orig.jpg

How do you like that? It was fun...but my dad was the only one interested in watching, mom left after one or two crappy ones.

Good fun and I finally didn't swallow much (which my bowels will thank me for) and didn't drool much (so I am not all oily).

Spud

Tater Rocket

Enlightened
Well, I don't suggest anyone else try it, but you just use regular ol' parrafin oil (lamp oil). I am not sure about kerosene because it is almost the same stuff....but not as pure so I haven't tried it yet. It would be a LOT cheaper though. You just stick some in your mouth and mist it out (you can see the mist in both of those pictures). It is easier to practice with water (safer and tastes better). Last night makes 3 times I have done it. The first time I swallowed too much oil (do NOT swallow it!!!) and my stomach hurt a lot, and the next day every time I burped I could taste it and it about made me sick each time. Beware that the lamp oil is a laxative....Last night I didn't swallow any so I feel pretty good. There were a couple really awesome fireballs...but those didn't make it on camera.

To mist you just kind of put your tongue in the way when trying to spit it out. For those that know how to whistle LOUD without fingers it is a lot like that...

Lots of fun, but just do it safely. Do NOT use alcohol EVER...It WILL burn while still in your mouth. Lamp oil will only burn while it is misted or being wicked...you know, like your shirt (hence, the no shirt I was wearing). I haven't burned myself badly yet, only warmed my lips and partially got rid of eyebrows.

Spud

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lamp oil? yuck! Are you sure you are not poisoning yourself? Even if you are not swallowing it, it is definitely getting into your system to some degree.

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gifWell done!.....(pun intended /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif)

CNC Dan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Lurker said:
Lamp oil? yuck! Are you sure you are not poisoning yourself? Even if you are not swallowing it, it is definitely getting into your system to some degree.

[/ QUOTE ]
un-sented and un-dyed parifin oil is ok. peteroleum products are bad thing.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those are nice puppies, B@rt. Seems like I recall another picture you posted of nice puppies but they were much larger. I'm not sure I remember who's puppies they were.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Err, Josh,

I'm starting to feel like a hamburger... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
fcc5b06f.gif

Could you turn the heat a little down please? (I'm well done already... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

TIA,

*EDIT* Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif