JSBurly's is Back!!!

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm so glad to see Jon's website is back up again! As soon as he restocks his Pila's, I'm going to buy one!

Happy to see you back up again Jon!!!:wave::party:

Dudemar

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well good for Jon. He treated me above and beyond what I consider good customer service when I was having problems with my Huntlights.

Low_Rider

Newly Enlightened
Brilliant!! Great to hear that things may be on the up for Jon! :twothumbs

Hopefully I can look forward to some [FONT=ARIAL, VERDANA, HELVETICA][FONT=ARIAL, VERDANA, HELVETICA]Stenlight Reflector [/FONT][/FONT]purchases in the not too far distant future. :thumbsup:

His new website is here!

Cheers, Dave.

Last edited:

RGB_LED

Enlightened
He went out of business for a little while... but he's back!:)

I hope he pulls the infamous Arnold line from T3...
That's great news that he's back! :party:Was wondering what happened also - looking forward to seeing what lights he will be offering.

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
JSB is still missing in action in both CPF and CPFMP.
It could be him restarting the business but could also be scammers phishing for your credit card/paypal info.
I'll wait for him to show up here and announce he is back in business.

EDIT
Rothrandir has confirmed JonSidneyB is back.

Last edited:

Low_Rider

Newly Enlightened
JSB is still missing in action in both CPF and CPFMP.
It could be him restarting the business but could also be scammers phishing for your credit card/paypal info.
I'll wait for him to show up here and announce he is back in business.

Very true, although I really hope he's back in action I will remove my link for the time being.

He does appear to be active on edcforums however, and he does have the same link in his signature.

Last edited:

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very true, although I really hope he's back in action I will remove my link for the time being.

He does appear to be active on edcforums however, and he does have the same link in his signature.

I agree, this is a possibility because it's happened before. Just don't order anything for now! lol:rolleyes: I'll email him to see what's what.

Dudemar

Tronic

Newly Enlightened
I wrote Jon a email because there is currently a problem with the checkout on the website.
He answered really fast and said that the problem should be solved tomorrow.

Last edited:

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Jon is indeed back and doing business again. He wasn't quite ready to make the announcement yet, but looks like word got out anyway :D

The products that are listed there now are all made by me (except for the Stenlight reflectors). They were all small quantity runs to see how things go. If they go well, more will likely be made, but for now there is between 50-100 of any of the items there.
More things will hopefully be available in the future, but no estimated date right now.