• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mr Bulk Slim Chameleon **WITHDRAWN w/question on last post**

Groundhog66

Banned
This light is near flawless, some wear on the bottom from tailstanding. The LE is straight from Charlie, it's the LC driver. It also has an SSCP4 nice warm tint, I am assuming VOH? It have a couple scratches on the reflector (McR18S), not sure how they got there but they certainly do not affect the beam quality. Glow ring installed.

WITHDRAWN

Listed on the other board as well, first "I'll Take It" posted wins the race.

DSC02053.jpg

DSC02055.jpg

DSC02058.jpg

Not good color rendition, it is FAR more on the warm side. White ceiling @ 8ft.

DSC02059.jpg

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mr Bulk Slim Chameleon

Wow Tim!
That's a killa !
:thumbsup:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mr Bulk Slim Chameleon

blackballed.....WHAT....WHO...
they can't blackball the KING!!

Bigmark408

Newly Enlightened
Re: Mr Bulk Slim Chameleon **Price Drop**

I seen this lite at the BBQ....its mint !! Badass Brite and 5 stages i think.

CameronReddy

Newly Enlightened

May I suggest a picture with a size reference. Perhaps a bit more information on age, light output, run times, levels, UI, and such? And, please pardon my ignorance, but who is Charlie?

Is that red button the on-off switch?

Cameron Reddy

Groundhog66

Banned

May I suggest a picture with a size reference. Perhaps a bit more information on age, light output, run times, levels, UI, and such? And, please pardon my ignorance, but who is Charlie?

Cameron Reddy

Interested in spending money, or just gaining knowledge?

CameronReddy

Newly Enlightened

Well... both...

But mostly I was butting in to offer the opinion of a newbe... looking to gain knowledge and possibly spend money.

I don't understand all the terms and shorthand... and I suspect that there are others like me who just might pull the trigger with a bit more understanding of what is being offered.

Specifically, I've purchased several (dare I say nine so far) custom lights and dropins from sellers who provided enough information that I could understand. They didn't know I was lurking with my finger on the trigger... but I was.

Cameron

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned

Well... both...

But mostly I was butting in to offer the opinion of a newbe... looking to gain knowledge and possibly spend money.

I don't understand all the terms and shorthand... and I suspect that there are others like me who just might pull the trigger with a bit more understanding of what is being offered.

Specifically, I've purchased several (dare I say nine so far) custom lights and dropins from sellers who provided enough information that I could understand. They didn't know I was lurking with my finger on the trigger... but I was.

Cameron

This should cover any questions you might have, feel free to PM me with others. Disregard the emitter info, this one has an SSCP4 USWOH. It has the same UI (User Interface) as the LionCub

http://darkgear.com/mrbulk/lioncub.htm

wallyrulz

Enlightened

Cameron Reddy

You'd have to read for awhile to get a feel for just how much time and effort went into making these lights (both the chameleon and the lioncub), and for who Charlie is.

The Chameleon was built in a limited run in 2006, the lioncub in a limited run in 2005. They were way ahead of their time and still are. I carry a Mr. Bulk light on my belt everyday, and have done so since Christmas of 2004, either a lionheart, lioncub, or chameleon. They are very versatile from small 1"x3" pocket rocket (what you see above), to adding longer battery tubes and even turbo heads with mag reflectors for amazing throw.

Oh, and btw, that red thing ... yeah, it's a button, right where it should be.

Good luck Groundhog.

Last edited by a moderator:

DM51

Flashaholic

wallyrulz, in your absence I edited out a part of your post which I am sure was meant as a joke - unfortunately it fell rather flat, and it was being misinterpreted as trashing the thread.

Last edited:

wallyrulz

Enlightened

Whoa, sorry. :oops:I thought the sarcasm was obvious, like the warnings we all post about hiding your wallet. Again, sorry. :ohgeez:

I think you should buy this light, like I said I have carried a variation of this light with me every day for over 3 years now, and have found nothing to replace them yet.

CameronReddy

Newly Enlightened

You'd have to read for awhile to get a feel for just how much time and effort went into making these lights (both the chameleon and the lioncub)...

Well taken! I read the entire thread on the development of the GDup by Wayne and was amazed at the obviously arduous process.

I'm most impressed by everything I see on this site... suppose that's why I have already purchased 9 lights and/or dropins.

And this sounds like a very cool light... which I will examine more closely!

Cameron