Dereelight CL1H lens diameter?

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want to order some UCL lenses from www.flashlightlens.com for some of my flashlights today and I don't know how big the lens is for the Deree CL1H. Does anyone have this information, or have their CL1H handy so it can be measured? :thinking:

I spent about 10 minutes using Google to search CPF, but didn't turn up anything. :sigh:

I suspect it's somewhere between 28.6 and 29.3mm, but there are 4 choices at flashlightlens.com in that range.

Thanks!

Last edited:

layzieyez

Newly Enlightened
I purchased a spare lens that was going to go into my Ultrafire 502B (until I discovered that strange bracket). I'll measure my spare lens when I get home if you haven't already received a reply.

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I purchased a spare lens that was going to go into my Ultrafire 502B (until I discovered that strange bracket). I'll measure my spare lens when I get home if you haven't already received a reply.
Thanks! Although I should be home myself by the time you get home. I don't have a set of calipers though, so my numbers may not be very right. :eek:oo:

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
28.8mm is a tad too big, it sits on the threads. I am going to try the 28.6mm next. I just have to decide if I should go with 1.83mm or 2.84mm thickness(It's slightly thicker than 1.90mm).

Last edited:

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just measured mine with my cheap-o plastic calipers, and it appears to be 27.8mm (max diameter, mine is not perfectly round) and 1.9mm thick.

www.Flashlightlens.com has a 27.8mm 1.85mm thick lens, so I think I will try that one.

LBD

Newly Enlightened
Mitutoyo digital calipers.

Diameter = 27.99mm to 28.06mm
Thickness = 2.09 mm

Hope this helps!

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just measured mine with my cheap-o plastic calipers, and it appears to be 27.8mm (max diameter, mine is not perfectly round) and 1.9mm thick.

www.Flashlightlens.com has a 27.8mm 1.85mm thick lens, so I think I will try that one.
Unfortunately they don't have that lens (27.8mm X 1.85mm) in stock at the moment.

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, let us know what they say. I would be interested in 1 if they have them in stock