Wolf eyes sniper problem

Dragonfueled

Newly Enlightened
Hi I have a wolf eyes sniper that is an every day use light for my job. Recently its been flickering and going on and off. after allot of inspecting it seams that where the reflector buts up against the led and the printed circuit, the reflector actually wore into the circuit board. So basically the positive and negative power feeds are being shorted out by the reflector. It killed one 18650 before I could figure it out.

Do I have to buy a new drop in? It looks like maybe some minute movement over time has made two pieces wear each other....
Any one else experience a flickering wolf eyes after allot of use?

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
Hi Dragonfueled,
This is the first I've heard of a problem like this. Which module do you have and how long has it been in service? If you bought it from PTS, PM me with your order number and last name and we would be happy to send you a replacement.

Dragonfueled

Newly Enlightened
Hi Mike Damn you guys are no joke with your customer service.... Yeah I buy all my lights from you including this one.. To be honest I use the light ALLOT. Probablly about an hour or two every day and its over a year old. I have to admit this is one crazy tough light and has been through allot. Wolfeyes builds some seriously sturdy lights. I would be lost with out it.