• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Firefly Head or Bezel?

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Not sure if this is possible to find but doesn't hurt to try:

Looking for FireFly complete head minus sandwich (lens or optic not important) or bezel or complete FF kit (if price is fair) with no dings or scratches.

Please post or PM with what you have.

Thanks

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Firefly Head or Bezel or Kit?

This was kind of a PITA to do but you can make a bezel from a CR2 battery tube using a Dremel as you can see in the picture below. :grin2: Someone with a Mini Lathe could most likely do it for you in minutes.

AephTi010.jpg

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great idea and realization Ken :thumbsup:...:twothumbs...:clap:

BTW: very very nice collection :bow:...:bow:...:bow:

Very best regards and all the best

______
Tom:wave:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Kenster, I don't get it? How is the edge rolled over to hold the lens & reflector/optic? Any more pics of it? Thanks!

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Darkzero, this was one of my first flashlight "mod?":shrug: ideas about 2 years ago but I still have the FireFly in picture since it is kind of special to me, I suppose. :eek: Anyway, :rolleyes: below is a new picture that I believe will help more than my attempt at an explanation. :green: Notice the lip which was at the end of the threads. That was a PITA with a Dremel but when it comes to my flashlight hobby, I am a pathetic SOB! :crazy: Obviously, a Mini Lathe would be the way to go and I bet you can find a Lathe owner here at CPF that wouldn`t mind spending a few minutes turning a CR2 tube into a bezel. ;) Oh, I have a LatheMaster 8 X 14 Lathe that I bought around Valentines Day but I haven`t set it up yet. :( The Valentines Day over a year ago. :ohgeez:

:hahaha:Ken :tinfoil:

BTW, if you would like me to take more pictures, :huh:...... let me know. :)
002.jpg

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Thanks Kenster. If you ever make one for sale let me know.

bump