cheapest place to get an Arc LSH-P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
i've been contemplating getting an arc lsh-p ever since i got to handle one personally, and all it depends on now is the price i can get one at. besides ordering direct from arc (US$160 is too expensive), is there any other alternative to getting one shipped to singapore cheaply (preferably below US$120?

btw is the LSH-P worth the extra money or should i just get a standard version? is the beam of the standard version off-centre and noticeably more greenish or blueish and are any blemishes that much more obvious on the standard version? seems like almost everyone here has gotten a premium version, so not much is known about the standard versions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TIA!

Anarchocap

Enlightened
My experience with Vicomptel has been equally excellent. They didn't mess anything up, but Cyrus put up with my order changes while waiting for 4 months for my AAA LEs.

Great service and great prices!

pyramus

Newly Enlightened
If it is not going to be too much trouble, I'll sell you my new LS2, a high dome standard for $82.00 U.S., I have an E1e+KL1 that I like better. The Arc is a good light but not signifigantly better than the E1e+ KL1 or my E2e+KL1. I guess I'll have to add your shipping preference to the price. E-mail me to sort out the details if interested.
Thanks,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.