New at DX Stainless Steel Rebel 0800-Bin 5-Mode LED Flashlight

YuccaPatrol

Newly Enlightened
This looks like a nice option for the fellow who was looking for one for "medical" purposes. Certainly looks professional and clean with that shiny stainless steel case.

Abumustafa

Enlightened
Yeah that doctor dude it is perfect for him :thumbsup: an me looks very cool it is abit too long for a AAA light i think but nice non the less :twothumbs

jirik_cz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks very nice, but I would prefer only one or two modes. not 5 :shakehead

Wolf359

Enlightened
i avoid any flashlight that has strobe/sos, i just don't see it as useful, high /med/low is to me, but is all down you what you like and the use you put it to i spos.

Abumustafa

Enlightened
i avoid any flashlight that has strobe/sos, i just don't see it as useful, high /med/low is to me, but is all down you what you like and the use you put it to i spos.

I guess your right Wolf, i think it is the CPF communtiy that keeps these flashlight makers in business if we was to demand that they make differant versions of the flashlights 1 version with sos/strobe an 1 version with just 3 modes i think that would be awesome but most of the nice flashlight all come with the stupid sos/strobe there is not much we can do about it unless we start a patition an ask members to participate just my 2 cents :whistle: