• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HDS B60LE, 2 X 123 TUBE, 1 X123 TUBE. YET Another price drop

ggaarryy

Newly Enlightened
So here we go, after some very considerable discussion of my last sale on the forum, I have decided that its time to move on to another hobby. Over-reaction? possibly? but thats how I feel today.:sigh:

So heres the sale.

A virtually unused HDS B60 LE in full working order, IMHO still the ultimate EDC light. It has a bezel which I think is titanium, but lets be crystal clear, I am not certain, it is very light and non magnetic but I suppose it could be another alloy. If you know a definitive method of checking let me know.
A really nice light.

A 2 x 123 tube , once again very little used and complete.

A 1 x 123 tube/carrier/spare tail fully working

Unused clip and screws

Original bezel

First unconditional "Ill take it" gets my SPF.

On transfer of funds its yours.

All other queries , requests for information etc will be dealt with as I pick them up.

Package will ship at cost and MUST include insurance.

$325-00 Now $315-00 Now $275-00

DSCF0816.jpg

Any questions let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic
Re: HDS B60LE, 2 X 123 TUBE, 1 X123 TUBE. Moving on sale

Gary, before you lose heart like that, I would like to say that I followed that previous thread closely, and in my opinion you have nothing at all to reproach yourself for. You did nothing wrong at all - nor did anyone else involved. No rules were broken.

The thread could have been closed at an earlier stage, as you requested, but the discussion was a very good and useful one indeed, conducted in an extremely civilised manner. Some very helpful points were made by all who contributed to the thread.

It was just your bad luck that events conspired as they did, and the discussion took place where it did, in your thread. Obviously, a sales thread is not the ideal place for this to happen, even when the sale itself is completed, but it was a matter directly related to B/S/T in general, and it was hard to see where else to move it.

I really do hope you are not blaming yourself for anything. As I say, you did absolutely nothing wrong, and no-one is blaming you. Stuff like that happens from time to time, and very often, as in that case, it is nobody's fault.

I do hope you will have second thoughts about this, and continue here on CPF.

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned

Gary, before you lose heart like that, I would like to say that I followed that previous thread closely, and in my opinion you have nothing at all to reproach yourself for. You did nothing wrong at all - nor did anyone else involved. No rules were broken.

The thread could have been closed at an earlier stage, as you requested, but the discussion was a very good and useful one indeed, conducted in an extremely civilised manner. Some very helpful points were made by all who contributed to the thread.

It was just your bad luck that events conspired as they did, and the discussion took place where it did, in your thread. Obviously, a sales thread is not the ideal place for this to happen, even when the sale itself is completed, but it was a matter directly related to B/S/T in general, and it was hard to see where else to move it.

I really do hope you are not blaming yourself for anything. As I say, you did absolutely nothing wrong, and no-one is blaming you. Stuff like that happens from time to time, and very often, as in that case, it is nobody's fault.

I do hope you will have second thoughts about this, and continue here on CPF.

+1

I have survived a few bad sales threads myself, don't let that be the reason to lose what you obviously enjoy.:candle:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

I didn't post in that other thread, but I did read it. DM51 is exactly right on all points. I also urge you to remain a part of this wonderful community, and not let that experience sour you on it. :wave:

And good luck with your sale! :thumbsup:

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Absolutely Gary stick with this! I have the best time of my life on here.I just got a great light from you and you seem like a stand up guy Thermal guy

I would also like to add that he held this light for me till i could come up with the cash i would gladly do business with him again

Now do i get a discount on my light:D

Last edited:

gtie

Enlightened

This is one of the better forums out there in terms of civility and quality of marketplace. I have always been able to buy and sell items with confidence, something that eBay for all of it's hype isn't able to accomplish. Furthermore the willingness of other members to share information is best in class.

I say this only to ask that you give more thought to your statement of "move on to another hobby" as this IS a great hobby with terrific people participating in it. Very few hobbies combine exciting product development, ease of international trade and extremely knowledgeable and polite members as CPF.

So here we go, after some very considerable discussion of my last sale on the forum, I have decided that its time to move on to another hobby. Over-reaction? possibly? but thats how I feel today.:sigh:

ggaarryy

Newly Enlightened

Thank you all for messages of support in the thread and by PM, it is touching that people will take this time and effort, particularly those with whom I have never had any previous contact.

Perhaps I was being an over sensitive soul ( or just a bit pathetic ) and need to give this some more thought, any way the HDS still needs a new home so heres a small price drop.

Thanks again.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you all for messages of support in the thread and by PM, it is touching that people will take this time and effort, particularly those with whom I have never had any previous contact.

Perhaps I was being an over sensitive soul ( or just a bit pathetic ) and need to give this some more thought, any way the HDS still needs a new home so heres a small price drop.

Thanks again.

I say, that's jolly good ol' chap! :twothumbs (Do any Brits still speak like this? j/k :D )

ggaarryy

Newly Enlightened

Flashlight

Thanks for your kind words old boy, now if you will just give me a moment to find my monocle and top hat....................................

Small reduction, come on someone you really , really know you want this one.

Thanks

ggaarryy

Newly Enlightened
Re: HDS B60LE, 2 X 123 TUBE, 1 X123 TUBE. Another price drop

OK, one of you out there in flashlight ( or as we say over here, torch ) land is sitting in front of the PC thinking, shall I buy it. How do I know , because I done it loads of times myself!!!!!

So come on just press the button, you know you want to .

Its a real bargain at this price.

Thanks