• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Arc 1st Run Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
you mean an LS?

There were several different Arc models. The very first Arc was a Arc AAA in black with type 2 anodize, and they failed a lot because the board and head didn't have a secure electrical path. (roll crimp often helped)

Raindrop

Enlightened
Looking for a MINT (as possible) stock specimen, please PM me with what you have available.

Tim

I just looked in my "bag of ARCs" and I have an ARC First Run #698 that has a skinny 1 AA and 2 AA Twisty in baggys BUT NO DOCUMENTATION. I can't remember if I bought it thay way or I put the kit together. Not really a "seller" but PM me if you think that meets your criteria and what kind of price range you had in mind.

Groundhog66

Banned
I just looked in my "bag of ARCs" and I have an ARC First Run #698 that has a skinny 1 AA and 2 AA Twisty in baggys BUT NO DOCUMENTATION. I can't remember if I bought it thay way or I put the kit together. Not really a "seller" but PM me if you think that meets your criteria and what kind of price range you had in mind.

PM Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.