• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: CR2 Ion Ti user SPF

loveit

Enlightened
SOLD pending funds. I've got a Ti CR2 Ion. It is from the original run, whatever that cree was. Now, I am having trouble with this light. It will come on bright if I screw it down, but I lately have been having trouble getting both stages. This is also missing the split-ring. This is one for those of you with more know-how than I. Please e-mail me for photos. The price shipped in the Con US is $SPF. I'd like the sale to be final, and I'd like it to be cash PP or USPS MO.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: WTS: CR2 Ion Ti user $230

Make sure the little piston on the back of the head moves in and out smoothly.

I had troubles with my Ti Ion working properly, turns out there are not too many batteries that make that light work right. Duracell and Maxell's I purchssed from Batterystation. Check these two things.

loveit

Enlightened

It looks like this one is SPF. I appreciate that, and DM51, you're two on the list! Thanks CPF!

white light

Enlightened

:wave:I just can't help myself:whistle:.For what it is,its a super little light:thumbsup:,and even better with a cree:caution:.I think I'll give this one a reflector upgrade:eek:.

wow~ you're going nuts on these ions eh? i was tempted on this sale but i guess not anymore! nice grab! :)