• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Nautilus & CR2 body for FFI

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can help you out on the Firefly CR2 bodies. I have *several* that are mint and unused.

Please send a PM to me. I`m away from home until Sunday evening, and I`ll try to get back to you then.

:)

Ironwood

Newly Enlightened
Just purchased a black Nautilus and a CR2 Ion in natural from Enrique's German dealer. The web site is http://www.flashlightshop.de The site is in German but if you Google it, you can have it translated. At last look, the CR2 Ions were all sold but he had apparent inventory of both black and natural Nautili.

Very smooth transaction. The owner, Bernd Auler, speaks English. The flashlights were shipped via airmail insured and delivered in two weeks to my US address.

precisionworks

Flashaholic
Until the Brightguy listing, the Flashlightshop.de was the only source for a new Muyshondt. Not sure how/where Brightguy got his inventory, as Enrique has not made any lights (either black or natural) in some time.

Ironwood

Newly Enlightened
I believe the price quoted on the web site is in Euros. Multiply that number by approximately 1.56 and you'll have the dollar equivalent. Be sure to send Bernd an email in advance of purchasing to find out his best price.