• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** Milky personal OBFUSCATOR Special Reserve

mbely2

Enlightened
For Sale is the one and only Milky personal OBFUSCATOR Special Reserve light on 1x18650 LeefBody!
I didn't use this light, and it is in the original condition: just as received from the Master.

Below is description of this light in Milky own words:

"Offered is my personal OBFUSCATOR: an L1 Cree head with focusable TIR optic with what seems to be a Cree Q5 emitter, on a knurled HA-NAT LeefBody designed for 1x18650 operation, plus a SureFire tactical twisty tailswitch. This one was a personal favorite of mine and until very recently I had no intention of selling it! The tint is possibly the purest, most intense white I've ever seen from a Cree, and an 18650 will power this light at or near full output for 2+ hours. It's classified 'Special Reserve' due to the unusual combination of parts and the particularly good quality of the emitter

Overall output on 1x18650 is likely to be in the 220-250 lumens vicinity."

For pictures, including beam profile, and more information about this light see the original thread:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/191290

Price is $268.00. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation is included in this price. I can ship to USA address only

Not to be held responsible for package lost in the mail.
If you like your shipping insured, please add $5.00

I prefer PayPal, but will also accept Postal Money Order. If paid by PayPal, please add 3%. CC PayPal is fine.

First unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread gets priority.

At this time I am not interested in any trades.

Thank you for looking,

Mark

Last edited:

mbely2

Enlightened
Re: **SPF** Milky personal OBFUSCATOR Special Reserve **SPF**

OBFUSCATOR is sold to ksbman
Thanks!

Mark

Last edited: