i was bored and facebooking...

Shreknow91

Enlightened
horray for late night face booking and cpf'ing (that didnt sound right:sssh::devil:)

(edit: check your friend requests)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I never understood the popularity of Facebook.

Why go there when I see all of you guys here; on a nightly basis. :shrug:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
true, i guess it will just die out...oh well..guess facebook isnt for everyone..:shrug:

for the record i usually only go to facebook when im extremely bored, and cpf has no interesting new posts...

or when people add me, im trying to see how many friends i can get without having to add anyone, 100+ so far...:candle:

Crenshaw

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
lol, yeah but thier all my friends in real life too....:D
i have a few people on my accpet list i dont know, and i havnt accepted them..

but would have thought facebook would be a way for people to be known for who they are, not just an avatar...

Crenshaw

Monocrom

Flashaholic
.... but would have thought facebook would be a way for people to be known for who they are, not just an avatar...

Crenshaw

Unfortunately, places like Facebook and MySpace.... you still sometimes don't get a person's true personality. CPF for example is a relaxing family-friendly forum. I consider this place like my 2nd home, and behave accordingly.

If you looked at some of my posts on BladeForums.com, you might not recognize me. That place doesn't usually get the kind-hearted, fun-loving side of my personality because BF doesn't want kind-hearted, fun-loving members who just like knives. And by that, I don't mean the members as a whole. I mean the Moderators and Admins.

So.... BF doesn't see that side of my personality.

If you saw my posts on Newgrounds.com.... Well, let's just say that my posts in my Story threads are filled with fiction; and enough mature content to make a sailor blush. But it's okay cause everyone on that site knows my story threads are filled with action and mature subject matter.

You'd recognize my personality on the forums at Spyderco.com.... It's the same side of my personality that's found here. But those forums often lead to closer bonds. Members there are practically as close as family.

Point being, one site won't reveal a person's true personality.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Monocrom, thats true, wow its actually been ages since ive been to new grounds...

either way, it would all be in the name of fun, maybe could be a place to show off pictures right Illum_the_nation? :D

Crenshaw

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Monocrom, thats true, wow its actually been ages since ive been to new grounds...

Crenshaw

Things have changed quite a bit on NG.

A lot of the Regulars have moved on.... so many n00bs.... The horror.... the horror. :shakehead

I PMed Wade about this place after seeing a pic of a Surefire E2E among his collection of knife photos. He's now addicted to this place. :devil:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
If i had a car i would buy one. Matt..:)

Monocrom, funny thing is, back when i was younger (okay 3-4 years ago) newgrounds was the first place i found, uh, non "prime-time tv" stuff, if you know what i mean...

and that alien game was fun..:D
I was wondering why WadeF had new grounds as his avatar, now it makes alot more sense!

I stopped visiting ng regularly after the major flash switch over, where EVERYTHING became flash. Didnt like it.

Crenshaw

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Monocrom, funny thing is, back when i was younger (okay 3-4 years ago) newgrounds was the first place i found, uh, non "prime-time tv" stuff, if you know what i mean...

and that alien game was fun..:D
I was wondering why WadeF had new grounds as his avatar, now it makes alot more sense!

Crenshaw

Oh yes, I know what you mean. :grin2:

You honestly had no clue it was the same Wade? ;)

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
well it did occur to me that the name Wade had something to do with NG, remember i havnt been there in ages. But i just never followed up,always just kept surfing CPF....this is quite cool, seems like flashaholism is more pervasive than i though... ill probably visit it at home later to see whats changed..:D

oh, by the way, my school blocked newgrounds..lol, no prizes for guessing why..:laughing:

Crenshaw

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Either because of the "mature" section.... Or because bigbadron was scaring the kiddies. :crackup:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
actually i have no idea who that is..lol, but saying that would have made my joke less funny...lol ive been out of the loop for way to long...i shall visit later, anything to recommend?

Crenshaw