A Public Apology to bondr006

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a public apology to bondr006 for any statements about him and his posts in a recent message thread I started on my power outage in the Cafe. I apologize for anything negative in that thread I said about him. It all started from a misunderstanding in a PM he sent me a couple weeks ago - that was the first contact or awareness I had of Rob (bondr006). Because of that initial contact I was not sure at the time of the messages being posted in my thread if this was related to that PM. Rather than assume the best I assumed the worst - my mistake and I am disappointed in myself for doing so. We have had a couple fairly long PM's and it's obvious he's a good guy and that we just got off on the wrong foot. I believe we may well be friends in the future. I also apologize that while I feel I took a mature and fairly high path in all my dealings on this I don't believe I took the highest path possible as I have stated in my own sigline.

I think that good communication can go a long way in resolving any misunderstandings and that everyone can have a fun and very light filled (pun intended) experience on CPF. I believe bondr006 and I have accomplished that through thoughtful communication in PM and would suggest everyone consider these couple thoughts below if you find yourself in a situation that seems to be going the wrong way or just find yourself agitated by someone.

Focus on the positive and the light. You attract that which you focus on :)

"The minute you are grateful for any problem, it dissolves like mist in the morning sun." Almine

Cheers, matrixshaman

Last edited:

jinx626

Enlightened
that very nice of you to do this. it takes a real man/woman to admit wrong doing and apologize. I remember someone once send me an email stating that hardest 3 words to say is " I am sorry"...

jugg2

Enlightened
Like jinx said, one of the hardest things to say is "I'm sorry". I'm glad that everything worked out between yall.

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do not know how to respond other than.....You are a kind and very thoughtful gentleman. I thank you for taking the time to publicly humble yourself, when in fact this whole unneeded situation was really my fault. Sometimes it takes someone with a kind, gentle, and humble spirit such as yours to make a person look inside themselves, and say....wait just a minute, is this foolish behavior really the way you want to portray your character as. I thank you for making me take a look inside myself and helping me decide that this is not the person I want to be, nor would I be happy being. I also apologize to you for making a need to even have posted what you did above. I treated you rudely, and unkind...and it is certainly I that owes you the apology. I very much enjoy this community, and want to be someone who helps to keep it an enjoyable place to be. I hope everyone involved can forgive me for my thoughtless actions.

Lightmeup

Enlightened
Now you guys can argue about who gets the right to claim the misunderstanding was their fault. :eek: You're both so sweet I wish I could have both of you as friends.

jinx626

Enlightened
Now you guys can argue about who gets the right to claim the misunderstanding was their fault. :eek: You're both so sweet I wish I could have both of you as friends.

you are...the very first time you sign up for CPF you are already their friend...you are mine as well. Altho we cannot be there in person but we are always here for you. You are our online family. AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT!!!

Last edited:

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here we go guys....
grouphug.gif
Thank you everyone...I love this community.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for your exceptionally kind words bondr006. I really do feel I contributed a lot to the problem myself and did owe you an apology as I was certainly not in my best form by any means. I am very glad all has worked out and that it can perhaps be an example of how a misunderstanding can really work out with a very positive outcome. Thanks to everyone on CPF for making this a great place!

s010ed2.gif

Last edited:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would also like to publicly apologize to bondr006 and matrixshaman. I don't know what for...but I want in on this good feelin' thread. :) Call it a preemptive "I am sorry."

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

83Venture

Enlightened
Wow, adults acting like adults. Something you don't see much of anymore, congrats to both of you. :twothumbs :twothumbs

9W6VX

Newly Enlightened
You guys make me feel good............

;););););):devil::devil::devil::devil: