Fenix L0D CE Premium Q4

HighLight

Enlightened
The label on the box that my L0D CE Q4 came in says "Fenix L0D CE Premium Q4. Do they all say "Premium"? or have I got something special?

Marduke

Flashaholic
The label on the box that my L0D CE Q4 came in says "Fenix L0D CE Premium Q4. Do they all say "Premium"? or have I got something special?

It's "premium" compared to the older Cree P4 model. Sorry, nothing special.

Excellent choice though! You'll love the light.

Sir Lightalot

Enlightened
i thought it was kinda weird when i received mine because on the fenixstore site, on the jan 8, 08 news it says "The Q4 L0D is not a 'premium' model.
All L0D lights will now carry the Q4 emitter." :shrug:

Daekar

Enlightened
i thought it was kinda weird when i received mine because on the fenixstore site, on the jan 8, 08 news it says "The Q4 L0D is not a 'premium' model.
All L0D lights will now carry the Q4 emitter." :shrug:

My guess is the boxes were printed up (or the print-tooling was made, at least?) when the Q4 was a premium model - the boxes still work just fine, and putting "premium" on a product never hurt sales regardless of whether it was true or not. I think it's more a case of a leftover word that doesn't make a whit of difference rather than any intentional deceit or misrepresentation. Fenix and 4Sevens have always been very up-front, informative, and honest about everything, and I imagine this is no exception.