Please help finding a host for my Dereelight 1S Q5

jinx626

Enlightened
I spent a lot of money on flashlights these past few months and want to go cheapo on this host. I want something like the Aurora WF-600 that have a big reflector, cheap, and takes 1 18650/17670 for my new Dereelight 1S Q5 drop-in.

Please try to find me a host for less than $40. If anyone is interested in selling their used host (host only) please let me know. I need a super cheap super thrower. Thanks in advance.

jinx626

Enlightened
I did look at that before I posted this thread. I hope I didn't overlook anything... I already have a Trustfire TR-C1 and planning to use it for the dereelight for the moment. But want something with a bigger head if possible.

IcantC

Enlightened
I spent a lot of money on flashlights these past few months and want to go cheapo on this host. I want something like the Aurora WF-600 that have a big reflector, cheap, and takes 1 18650/17670 for my new Dereelight 1S Q5 drop-in.

Please try to find me a host for less than $40. If anyone is interested in selling their used host (host only) please let me know. I need a super cheap super thrower. Thanks in advance.

You can't use something like that. You will need to use a light specifically made for a P60 dropin, like the list linked above by Orbital. You could always buy a SF 6P for $45 shipped off ebay.

jinx626

Enlightened
You can't use something like that. You will need to use a light specifically made for a P60 dropin, like the list linked above by Orbital. You could always buy a SF 6P for $45 shipped off ebay.

I already have a clone SF 6p and works perfectly with P60 style drop-in. I am looking for something with a bigger head... something like a cheap DBS clone that works with the drop-in...

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The DBS seems to be the only light with easy to remove pills. Unless you can find a DBS type light with the same threads for the reflector, then it would not work. The other lights have a separate reflector. The reflector does not screw into the pill. It just sits around the LED.

I don't think that are any throwers that are setup like the DBS,