• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Milky ML1 $188 4 flats

thom

Enlightened
SOLD

Tonight ONLY...now priced at
$188plus $4.60 for shipping, Ins extra

Offer expiers after 1/22/2008 @ 10 am CST

THANKS

thom

So let's do it again with a very nice 4 Flats Milky ML1. This MUST HAVE light is fresh from Milky Labs with a SSC P4 USWOH and a IMS 20 cut down. I may be wrong, but I believe this is the "third generation of Milky ML1 modification. This light is equipped with a "Oregon Shooter" and comes with the original retaining ring. Optionally it also comes with a Bushwacker flip up style red filter for just $8.11 more. You may also ad (if still available I have only one for sell) a Surefire F06 blue filter that will fit this light for $4.27. The light is in VERY near perfect condition, in fact Milky asked if it was new when he received it. There is however, a mar on the tailcap that over shows in the pics. I tried to take several photos that included many good looks of this mar. You will have to look closely to notice it in real life with the
"Oregon Shooter" installed. I will include one lightly used Energizer primary and two new in package Duracell Ultra Primaries. Many consider this a must have light and the four flats ML1 in this condition is becoming more and more scarce, you can pick this one up today eith free shipping and insurance for $267.11now priced at $231.67now priced at $218.23 Now for the Pictures:

***SOLD on forum to private buyer*** Next up we have a Aleph 2 CR2 bodyNickel plated with Standard Tailcap (2 stage), NG750 TXOJ
Body was bead blasted and nickel plated by Endeavour, and it is very rugged. Very white and bright and truly a beautiful "pocket rocket".
You may also ad (if still available I have only one for sell) a Surefire F06 blue filter that will fit this light for $4.27. I also have a LeefBezel for Aleph 2 in Polished Stainless_that goes well with this light and may be added for $13.87. I will include 2 new in package Duracell Ultra Primaries, and offer 2 more new in package Duracell Ultra Primaries for $5.23. I've had many PM's and offers on it since and I told all of you I would list it publicly on a first come first serve basis just to be fair. So, here it is with no mark up and some inexpensive accessories. I bought this light over on CPF proper and am just looking to pass it on to a good home for what I have in it not counting the batteries and shipping at $325.
naughty.gif
duh2.gif
biggrin.gif
Looking at the light it appears to be in as new condition save some fingerprints and dust. To make you feel better about your photo skills I show you these:

Thanks for looking!!

thom

FOR SALE: Milky ML1 (Surefire L1) Gen 1.3 with 4 flats now priced at $218.23

Disclaimer:

First to state their unconditional I`ll take it, or smilely takeit, in this or the CPF proper thread is given first chance to buy the item(s). PM's, E-mails, or other correspondence will not secure your position to buy. Do not assume anything, if something is not clearly stated, please protect both of us and have the issue cleared up before moving forward. I reserve the right (due to my busy schedule) not to reply to this thread, your E-mail, or your PM's for up to 48 hours. However, if I don't hear from you within 12 hours of stating in some form "I`ll take it" I may at my discretion chose to sell the item to someone else. I will ship (domestic lower 48) USPS Priority Mail (included in the asking price) unless otherwise stated, all other shipping options will be extra. Insurance for domestic shipping is available at actual cost (no markup). Unless you are prepared to accept my shipping terms blindly I suggest you get a shipping quote for special shipping prior to posting "I'll take it." I am not responsible for ANY postal service negligence. However, if you chose to insure your item, and something goes wrong, I will go to every reasonable length to assist with the the insurance claim. Currently I accept ONLY PayPal for everyones protection. I may be contacted via the E-mail link inside my profile.
progress.gif

Last edited:

LeftCoastEddie

Newly Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE: Milky ML1 (Surefire L1) Gen 1.3 with 4 flats Oregon Shooter and Bushwac

Can this Milky ML1 handle or fit a rechargeable RCR123 or does it require a primary?

thom

Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE: Milky ML1 (Surefire L1) Gen 1.3 with 4 flats Oregon Shooter and Bushwac

Can this Milky ML1 handle or fit a rechargeable RCR123 or does it require a primary?

Handel: YES

Fit: NO

It is not drilled/bored out so not all RCR123 fit, but I can have that done locally if need be for a fee.

thanks,

thom