Wow! I'm in there (or way out there)

G

GlowPop

Wow! I\'m in there (or way out there)

Grretings. I registered here a while back, have been reading and enjoying, but feeling like I was on the fringe. I'm an Air Force officer and in charge of a rather large civil engineer squadron. Today my first sergeant asked me if I had a flashlight. Let's see...how about this Arc AAA around my neck, or this Infinity Ultra in my BDU pocket? Wait... there's a SF G2 in my satchel, a red Photon II on my keyring, and a Surge and an X5T in my car. Yup, I gotta flashlight. My first sergeant now thinks I'm a little whacked, but I think you guys can connect. I guess I'm in for good!

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Wow! I\'m in there (or way out there)

sounds like you could use a couple more incandescents to even things out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif welcome to our forum.

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast

Welcome! and you are not alone by a long shot/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Welcome aboard GlowPop...I can't believe an NCO who earned the position of First Sergeant in a Civil Engineer squadron would think that?! (He probably has a 3D Mag Lite! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) Welcome to the world of advanced photon emitter technology! Maybe you should get him an ARC AAA! Hey, Inova X5Ts & CMG Infinity "G" (Goverment model) have a stock number...I think your guys need a good torch!

Retired E-7 here, spent about 3 of my last 21 years in the 3rd CES at Elmendorf, AK (Environmental Flight).

You're in good company!